Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is it physically possible to dislike the taste of mcdonalds food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burger king >>> McDonalds when it comes to burgers it's no contest but McDs fries and nuggets are better

I don't know how people eat McDonalds burgers **** doesn't even taste like meat

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      interesting...is that up to date?
      I got it from an article warning us about fast food so I am not sure. I bet if it has changed though, they just added a few more ingredients that I cannot pronounce either.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Burger king >>> McDonalds when it comes to burgers it's no contest but McDs fries and nuggets are better

I don't know how people eat McDonalds burgers **** doesn't even taste like meat
        burger king is alright but they have a lot of stuff on the menu that's gross. basically anything that isn't the burger.

i only get two things from BK either the whopper meal (or any variation of the whopper) or the chickenfries. but if you go late at night on a non-busy night the chickenfries are gross and stale, even hard sometimes. you can tell they were made a while ago and have been sitting on the heat thing to keep them hot. and sometimes the lettuce on the burger is like dark green and soggy instead of ripe and fresh.

and don't even get me started on their new hot dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I got it from an article warning us about fast food so I am not sure. I bet if it has changed though, they just added a few more ingredients that I cannot pronounce either.
          may be true, i did edit my original post that u quoted.

what i said was they need some of those extra ingredients to make their own unique taste and style to compete with other burger joints. otherwise all burgers would taste the same and there wouldn't be unique flavors.

Comment

I ****ing love McDonalds. I put the Spicy Buffalo sauce on literally everything I order from there.

Comment

burger king is alright but they have a lot of stuff on the menu that's gross. basically anything that isn't the burger.

i only get two things from BK either the whopper meal (or any variation of the whopper) or the chickenfries. but if you go late at night on a non-busy night the chickenfries are gross and stale, even hard sometimes. you can tell they were made a while ago and have been sitting on the heat thing to keep them hot. and sometimes the lettuce on the burger is like dark green and soggy instead of ripe and fresh.

and don't even get me started on their new hot dogs.
              I would go anywhere before I go to McDonalds and if I have no choice the only thing I would buy is Chicken and fries no red meat from mcds ever

Comment

I liked the chicken fajitas they used to serve

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I would go anywhere before I go to McDonalds and if I have no choice the only thing I would buy is Chicken and fries no red meat from mcds ever
                  i don't know man, maybe it's a coastal thing. out here on the west, the general consensus is that BK is lower on the totem pole.

here is my list in order from most desirable to least. (rules: fast food burger joints with drive thru's)

1. in-n-out
                  2. mcdonalds
                  3. carl's jr (may be known as hardee's in some areas)
                  4. jack in the box
                  5. burger king

i had to exclude wendy's and rallys (checkers) because there aren't as many near me.

Comment

i don't know man, maybe it's a coastal thing. out here on the west, the general consensus is that BK is lower on the totem pole.

here is my list in order from most desirable to least. (rules: fast food burger joints with drive thru's)

1. in-n-out
                    2. mcdonalds
                    3. carl's jr (may be known as hardee's in some areas)
                    4. jack in the box
                    5. burger king

i had to exclude wendy's and rallys (checkers) because there aren't as many near me.
                    Oh man Wendys is awesome

Comment

and here's my list in order for fast food joints that are not burger based

1. el pollo loco
                      2. chic-fil-a
                      3. taco bell
                      4. KFC
                      5. popeyes
                      6. wienershnizel
                      7. del taco

Comment

Working...
                      X