Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will duck Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way Kovalev pulls out of any fight. The Krusher is not afraid of anything. Born killer. Still he will have his hands full with Ward. Should be a great contest.

Comment

Yous must be joking. Kovalev went to Cleverly's home town to win a title. Fought Pascal twice in Canada and would have probably fought the pimp in Canada if the pimp hadn't decided to duck. Kovalev has a history of fighting opponents in their backyards and not ducking anyone. Hell he even offered Beterbiev a match and he declined because he felt he wasn't ready. You can accuse Kovalev of being racist, or a murder but not a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        Ward vs. Golovkin didn't happen, due to the Eastern fighter not wanting it.
        we both know this isn't as plain as a pane of glass .. 2013 & 2015 - blame one guy for each year..

Walters vs. Lomachenko didn't happen because the Eastern fighter overpriced himself.
        I don't know where you get your information from or you turn a blind eye to things based on who you like & support but every body knows Walters priced himself out & he isn't Eastern European

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/3/24...rse-if-walters

Blaming Eastern Europeans conveniently seems fishy & seems like you can never come up with a good cover up..
        Last edited by BoxingFan85; 07-21-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Kovalev has a punchers chance but that's about it.

Comment

An injury can always happen. I'd hardly call it a duck if it happened with either guy so thats just a dumbass way of looking at things.

The bottom line is this fight is happening. There is zero doubt in my mind both fighters want the fight & even if an injury happens that postpones the Nov. 19 date the fight will happen at a later date.

Comment

I don't think so, that being said, would both taking another fight be a bad thing? I think Kovalev should defend his title if he has to and I wouldn't be against Ward fighting someone better than Brand before fighting Kovalev

I don't care when they fight, AS LONG AS THEY FIGHT! But no he shouldn't drop his belt, I think they can give up some step aside money or something but NO i don't think Kovalev will duck anybody and neither will Ward

Comment

Working...
              X