Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will duck Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is going to happen. Kovalev just fought and didn't suffer any injuries. Ward is fighting a bum (and I am not one who uses that term unless it really applies). They both will be fine for November....and if not, they won't get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Great. As if we don't have enough people praying the fight doesn't come off (hiding under the guise of "Ward won't fight him"), now we have this. Let's just keep the optimism.
      Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      Trust me. SOMETHING will go wrong. Injury. Testing positive. Boxing politics. Being forced into fighting Braehmer instead. Whatever happens, I just have a very bad feeling that Kovalev is pulling out of this fight. He knows that he's going to lose here and he wonders if it makes any economical sense for him to lose his first major fight. Get ready for it...

It could be that it happens, though. It would make me respect Kovalev's courage a lot if it does.
      Kovalev knows he is going to lose? You not only fancy yourself as a boxing expert but a mind reader as well. What you are is a prejudice pro black anti Eastern European boxing fan and it shows. Kovalev is fearless and he ducks no light heavyweight. You should already respect Kovalev's courage but you don't because you are prejudice.

Comment

Ward isn't a title holder so would be classed as a voluntary. Wouldn't Kovalev get stripped if he doesn't fight his mandatory next?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Kovalev knows he is going to lose? You not only fancy yourself as a boxing expert but a mind reader as well. What you are is a prejudice pro black anti Eastern European boxing fan and it shows. Kovalev is fearless and he ducks no light heavyweight. You should already respect Kovalev's courage but you don't because you are prejudice.
          I like Eastern European fighters.

But Lomachenko, Povetkin and Golovkin have made me question their courage a bit. If Kovalev enters this fight, I will respect him a lot, and if he wins it, I will regard him as the P4P number 1. But he doesn't stand a chance here.

Comment

if anyone would pull out its andre co-ward

Comment

Trust me. SOMETHING will go wrong. Injury. Testing positive. Boxing politics. Being forced into fighting Braehmer instead. Whatever happens, I just have a very bad feeling that Kovalev is pulling out of this fight. He knows that he's going to lose here and he wonders if it makes any economical sense for him to lose his first major fight. Get ready for it...

It could be that it happens, though. It would make me respect Kovalev's courage a lot if it does.
              Nice try but it's gonna be Ward doing the ducking. Kovalev wanted the fight ASAP...... Ward wanted 3 tune ups, and tried to have all 3 against 168 pounders.

When asked about the fight, Ward keeps saying the same thing: "The fight could happen in November." Sounds like he is making sure that everyone knows that the fight is not set in stone. Don't be upset when it happens.

Comment

I like Eastern European fighters.

But Lomachenko, Povetkin and Golovkin have made me question their courage a bit. If Kovalev enters this fight, I will respect him a lot, and if he wins it, I will regard him as the P4P number 1. But he doesn't stand a chance here.
                Must be why Ward needed a million tune ups huh? Because Kovalev is easy work? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  What a pathetic thread from an even more pathetic person.
                  A pathetic thread made by a ******ed user.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Must be why Ward needed a million tune ups huh? Because Kovalev is easy work? Lol.
                    Precisely .

Comment

Idk bout that part but the rest is a fair assumption

Comment

Working...
                      X