Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute / James Degale vs Rogelio Medina RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought degale edged it out on rounds won (7-5 or so), but he really is a loss waiting to happen

pretty fun to watch though

Comment

• Medina wants a rematch I think he should have gotten the decision.

DeGale didn’t say anything about wanting to fight Medina again.

I can’t blame DeGale if he never fights Medina again. No matter what Degale did Porky seems to be all over him. Medina threw an incredible 1,140 punches.

When was the last time you saw a fighter throw that many punches and wind up losing?

DeGale was a bit of a poor sport!

Comment

• Welp, at least Boxingscene got it right. They scored 115-113 for Medina.

Jim Watt scored it 118-110 for DeGale, called it a "DeGale masterclass", lol

Comment

• Racesism is ruining boxing. Urry maphuckin time the judges gots to rob a brotha and give the decision to the whack youro bum or white chump! I cant even watch this ish no more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
            Racesism is ruining boxing. Urry maphuckin time the judges gots to rob a brotha and give the decision to the whack youro bum or white chump! I cant even watch this ish no more!

It's spelled "mo" not "more".

Comment

• Degale lost that fight!

Comment

• bigjavi1973

Now that the show finish, where do they eventually take this stream to? &..it will be preserved?
                I'm new at the BoxingScene forum.
                **Notice you are from...."brick city"? I'm at NEW BRITAIN, CT... that caught my attention. I'm ex boxer and was established at 156lb. If you know boxing..you realize that is Lightmiddleweight. Anyway..for my 8 th match pro they put me on undercard of Gilbert Dele WBA Lightmiddleweight defense against former Lightweight champ Vinny Pazienza. Card at Providence RI Civic Center. My 1 st x
                ever boxing in RI State.
                I'm marched that night vs "Lou Duva's Secret weapon" Frank Savannah who was 1-0-0 (KO). Frank is from Bricktownship, New Jersey.
                Fat chances you are from his home town, hey??
                Just was wondering.
                Frank One Of the better boxers I got to go up against in a 40 ama. & 12 pro bout career.
                Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 05-02-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X