No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Flagged By Bankruptcy Judge Over Instagram Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I don't have any problem with the guy but I will say that you must be legitimately stupid and arrogant to flaunt wealth in the middle of your bankruptcy proceedings. Dude just pulled a Pacquiao in not knowing when to stay humble and stfu.
    There is a saying: "You can't fix stupid"

Comment

Burn his,ass judge especially 4 how he's screwed some fighters & the $$ he welched on...

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        This clown should be ashamed of himself

Trying to save face for not being financially stable enough to cover his business venture expenses

And then bragging on filing bankruptcy lol fckin hilarious

I liken it to a mufcka bragging on government housing and food stamps

BWaHAHAHAAHAHAhahAHAHAhahahAHAHA
        your still getting your pack lunch money for school you washed up school can

Comment

Comment

I THINK WE NEED TO CONTACT THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM OR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH .....50 cents is the missing link

War Joshua

Comment

what kind of mental ****** honestly poses with their net wealth in 100 dollar bills

Comment

That is pennies, little money, flash. I heard where a rich man committed suicide when he got down to 10 million, he squandered the family fortune. 50 is lying in peanuts. What money?

Comment

Just saying. Where's the yagt....yaght....boat? The private jet? The scantily clad women? Of course it's an act. That money, what we see, might be enough to cover one of those bills. A little one, like Billy's money and pay the rent.

Comment

G g g g g g unit

Comment

Country Crock and Kraft singles

Comment

Working...
                      X