Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Discuss.
    Former Fighter of The Decade Pac-man
    38.60%
    Pretty Boy Floyd aka Money May All Day
    61.40%

The poll is expired.

Floyd, not only did he beat Manny he also beat Manny's daddy (Marquez) more clearly than Manny ever could. Combine that with being the first man to go up five weight classes without losing, a twelve time world champion, and the most lucrative prize fighter ever and I think it's pretty clear cut who the greater fighter of this era is.

Comment

Floyd. Is there any question about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Floyd, not only did he beat Manny he also beat Manny's daddy (Marquez) more clearly than Manny ever could. Combine that with being the first man to go up five weight classes without losing, a twelve time world champion, and the most lucrative prize fighter ever and I think it's pretty clear cut who the greater fighter of this era is.
        I think it's pretty clear that you are a biased and **** poster that should kill himself for his ghastly and one-window opinions?

Comment

Lol at anyone that thinks PAC is greater than Floyd. No matter what happens from this point on Floyd will be the greater fighter

Comment

Originally posted by WeeblerIsFuture View Post
            I think it's pretty clear that you are a biased and **** poster that should kill himself for his ghastly and one-window opinions?
            LOL butthurt are we? Everything I said was a fact and not an opinion. Learn the difference between facts and opinions dumbass

Comment

Mayweather,he clearly has the better resume now,i can agree pre 2009 Manny had the advantage,since then Mannys resume has fallen off and Floyds has gotten much better

Comment

manny, his path in boxing is unique

Comment

Manny of course. He will come back from the oceans and fight a top guy. Floyd cant say that. Hes fighting Berto. He fights like a coward looks like a coward and lives like a coward. No way hes a great fighter.

Comment

Floyd.

But they're the two fighters of this era.

Comment

Working...
                    X