No announcement yet.

Roach/Pacquiao placed on the spot for their "accusations" on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fucking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.
    Did you forget Manny is the one who turned down the fight and sued??he didnt take the test,didnt sign the contract to fight....he sued...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      That's ridiculous. The Mayweathers explicitly stated that Pacquiao on multiple occasions over a long period of time. Roach passed one remark which he retracted when quizzed about it. Equating the two is absurd.
      The Mayweathers wouldn't have had to go on for years about it, if Pacquiao squashed any doubts by just taking the tests

Comment

that was something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          If I can't read, then why do you even bother writing a response?

Go Read this, it's also in English:

"Mayweather is hand-picking opponents and looking for a reason not to take the [Pacquiao] fight." - 50cent
          Hahaha .. really?

Explain to me how one "hand-picks" #1 and #2 ranked fighters? Explain how fighting the recognized reigning champion and the second ranked champion in a division is "hand-picked"?

Oh you wouldn't know about that because the last time Manny Pacquiao fought a reigning top 3 champion was in 2008. And now he's fighting him again in an unwarranted 4th match.

Do you even try to think before you type?

Hand-picking would be fighting your own Top Rank stablemates THREE IN A ROW because you have a better chance of having your promoter persuade them to accept a mannyweight.

Here's a question for you: Before the 2008 Marquez fight, who was the last #1 fighter Pacquiao fought? We're not talking "former" #1 either. We don't play those name recognition games.

Shit pretty much begins to become crystal clear at that point.

Comment

Working...
          X