Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I almost got my proof that the Chavez family made a pact with the devil...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People on here are getting to carried away with this fight. Yeah MArtines dominated Chavez, He outboxed him, schooled him, but he never really hurt, wobble or dropped CHavez jr. We all saw what happened when Chavez finally caught up with Martinez. Maravilla almost got KTFO. People are comparing Margaritos beat down by Pacquiao or Mosely ***** ass performance against Mayweather. First of all Chavez jr was never beat down or hurt as bad as Margarito or Cotto by Pacquiao. Chavez wanted to win and was trying but just could not deal with Martinez movement. Cotto fans have been asking for a rematch against Pacquiao when their boy almost got killed and was running for most of the second part of the fight. Chavez needs to learn how to throw punches while moving, ****en Chavez jr has a weakness and that is that he cannot throw punches unless his fleet are planted. If he works on that IMO I truly believe he can beat Martinez. Martinez sustained some serious injuries in this fight, he is 37 years old and needs to make another great pay day before he hangs up his gloves. He needs th rematch to prove that the 12th round was just a mistake, and dont forget the money. Chavez needs the fight to prove that he can still learn from his mistakes and prove he is no bum like some people say. I know I will get some hate for my post but **** it, it is what it is!! WAR CHAVEZ WIN OR LOSE!
    Last edited by RIZO24; 09-17-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      People on here are getting to carried away with this fight. Yeah MArtines dominated Chavez, He outboxed him, schooled him, but he never really hurt, wobble or dropped CHavez jr. We all saw what happened when Chavez finally caught up with Martinez. Maravilla almost got KTFO. People are comparing Margaritos beat down by Pacquiao or Mosely ***** ass performance against Mayweather. First of all Chavez jr was never beat down or hurt as bad as Margarito or Cotto by Pacquiao. Chavez wanted to win and was trying but just could not deal with Martinez movement. Cotto fans have been asking for a rematch against Pacquiao when their boy almost got killed and was running for most of the second part of the fight. Chavez needs to learn how to throw punches while moving, ****en Chavez jr has a weakness and that is that he cannot throw punches unless his fleet are planted. If he works on that IMO I truly believe he can beat Martinez. Martinez sustained some serious injuries in this fight, he is 37 years old and needs to make another great pay day before he hangs up his gloves. He needs th rematch to prove that the 12th round was just a mistake, and dont forget the money. Chavez needs the fight to prove that he can still learn from his mistakes and prove he is no bum like some people say. I know I will get some hate for my post but **** it, it is what it is!! WAR CHAVEZ WIN OR LOSE!

pienso, que tienes muy buenos puntos esta pelea no fue como quisieramos, pero fue algo que le va ayudar a jr. espero que jcc regrese mejor y deje sus manos ir mas frecuente.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        pienso, que tienes muy buenos puntos esta pelea no fue como quisieramos, pero fue algo que le va ayudar a jr. espero que jcc regrese mejor y deje sus manos ir mas frecuente.
        asi es we, esta pelea ayudara a Junior mas que hacerle daño..

Comment

Even after Jr. gets dominated for 11 of 12 rounds people are still calling Maravilla a *****?? I'm not surprised thought. What nuthuggers fail to realize is that Jr. was a freaking LHW in there after the weigh in. Congrats on the knockdown but it was a dominating performance by Martinez. Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Good post

Comment

He didn't make a deal with the devil, it's called inheriting a great chin and big balls. Hate Jr all you want but you have to admit the kid is there to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                He didn't make a deal with the devil, it's called inheriting a great chin and big balls. Hate Jr all you want but you have to admit the kid is there to fight.
                How many times have you seen someone get completetly outboxed and humiliated in 11 rounds and then ko someone in the last one? Chavez Sr. did it, and Chavez Jr. almost did it too.

Anyway I was screwing around with the thread title, never hated on Jr., but always thought he wasnt P4P worthy, and the fight proved me that.

Comment

Working...
                X