Tito Considers WWE Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito Considers WWE Next

thoughts on this?

Tito makes me sick. His interviews are so painful to watch.

Always with the excuses. Just say you lost to the better man, end of.

Comment

I read somewhere he already signed.

Stupid move. His mma career got derailed cuz of injuries and couldnt work well with others. Does he not realize he's more likely to get injured and have to work well with others in wrestling.

Noone will trust him with their safety in the wwe and eventually someone will injure him on purpose for his lack of respect for the industry.

Comment

Exactly. Excuses and big ego. Actually, that might make him fit right into the world of pro wrestling. If he can make it in pro wrestling or "sports entertainment", more power to him. There's a lot more money in it than in MMA, especially if someone can become a superstar with the fans.

And Tito has already shown he can play the heel role. Remember the build ups to his fights with Ken Shamrock and Chuck Liddell? Or how about after Tito beat Belfot at UFC 51 and both Shamrock and Liddell challenged him to rematches. That was like something out of WWE.

Comment

It could fit him very well, if his body holds up.

Comment

Why is everyone ripping on him for doing this? Wouldn't you want to go make more money and not risk getting savagely KTFO by angry Brazilians every time you go to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
              Why is everyone ripping on him for doing this? Wouldn't you want to go make more money and not risk getting savagely KTFO by angry Brazilians every time you go to work?
              Because he's making the jump from an individual sport to a team sport. For someone like tito with a history of throwing hissy fits when not getting his way and a history of not beinh able to get along with others he would be putting everyone he works with at risk of serious injury if he cant get on the same page as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Because he's making the jump from an individual sport to a team sport. For someone like tito with a history of throwing hissy fits when not getting his way and a history of not beinh able to get along with others he would be putting everyone he works with at risk of serious injury if he cant get on the same page as everyone else.
                Exactly, that's why I didn't enjoy professional wrestling when I tried out for my university club (in Japan). I didn't realize that you have to cooperate with everyone to make anything work. I'd rather just fight them instead.

Comment

Working...
                X