Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where are all the ******ed boxing dweebs that constantly spew bs ? i win again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where are all the ******ed boxing dweebs that constantly spew bs ? i win again

Oh pacman going to destroy marquez in 3 rounds LMFAO

Oh julio is gonna get tko ed vs rubio . rubio is for real chavez is a bum thats going to get annihilated . LMFAO

My next call is Maidana is going to decimate alexander . lets see which doof pops up and picks alexander " To outbox maidana " LMFAO

lol i'm not gonna lie I was one of the ppl picking rubio to beat chavez but meh, to be fair rubio didn't look like he put in as much effort as he could of, and rubio is with Top Rank isn't he?? cuz if he is than I dunno perhaps that'll explain his lack of effort..

Comment

I bet 300 M in favor of Chavez 3 times, nobody stepped up. I remember when everybody popped off about him.... now they can't put their points where their mouths are.
      And OP, the only reason I think Maidana might lose to Alexander is because where they're fighting

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I bet 300 M in favor of Chavez 3 times, nobody stepped up. I remember when everybody popped off about him.... now they can't put their points where their mouths are.
        And OP, the only reason I think Maidana might lose to Alexander is because where they're fighting
        You might think robbery but in order to see beyond you must go into ones mind lmao

But seriously i think thats going to be even worse for devon . Think about it dont you think maidana is getting tired of being robbed ? I think he knows what the judges will be up too in st Louis which will make him even more dangerous . I have no doubt maidana will be in knock out mode .

Poor devon

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          lol i'm not gonna lie I was one of the ppl picking rubio to beat chavez
          Only casual fans thought Rubio had any chance against JR.

If I was into betting meaningless fake messageboard internet points I would be a meaningless fake messageboard internet points gajillionaire.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7oUfIpC2T-8

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...fIpC2T-8#t=18s

Comment

Working...
              X