• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Ohhhh isnt he from down under?

And that IS stones!!
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=400743
    Yep, that's me. Hey, bro, how come you didn't spot me at MSG?

Comment

Ohhhh isnt he from down under?

And that IS stones!!
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=400743
      yep. that's why i was thinking micronesia, or one of those oceanic countries. . .

lol or perhaps stones! was the one BEHIND the camera all along?

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
        LOLOL, his background is Irish Catholic AFAIK.
        ah, yeah i definitely see mostly european, but i didn't know if a grandparent, or maybe even great grandparent was from somewhere in oceania. . . jsut the eyelids. . . lol does he took up? or did he used to took up?

Comment

nice vid. . heh looks like you were near some mexicans cheering the same guy as you!

Comment

YOu mean this kid?
            Obviously the guy with the hat was preparing to have sex with the poor young emo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              ah, yeah i definitely see mostly european, but i didn't know if a grandparent, or maybe even great grandparent was from somewhere in oceania. . . jsut the eyelids. . . lol does he took up? or did he used to took up?
              He had a cold or something that week, IIRC. Took up? Is that a drug thing? Nah, or, at least, not around me. I'm not a drugs person. Maybe with his BMX mates, but probably not.

Comment

Cuz i was sitting on the other side

Why was this video taken? Whats so interesting about the anthems?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  nice vid. . heh looks like you were near some mexicans cheering the same guy as you!
                  That guy right at the end of the clip and his woman were like the only Mexicans in our section (but, yeah, we appreciated the company),

Comment

Cuz i was sitting on the other side

Why was this video taken? Whats so interesting about the anthems?
                    I do like pageantry. But I took videos from various stages of pretty much the whole deal, from doors open up until about round 3 of the main event. I like to take videos, I guess.

Even got one of the 90/10 Rican crowd looking like ******s for cheering Tony's hand 'cause they thought it was Cotto's.

Comment

He had a cold or something that week, IIRC. Took up? Is that a drug thing? Nah, or, at least, not around me. I'm not a drugs person. Maybe with his BMX mates, but probably not.
                      *toke, rather . . . lol weed is not really a drug, though!

lol those dudes definitly remind me of some of my friends in high school. . . i was into the moto-cross/bmx scene as well. . . we all used to smoke weed and ride lol . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X