No announcement yet.

PREDICTIONS: Morales v. Matthyssee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    CLEARLY WON my @ss..................he was lucky to get the nod............
    you mad.............................bro? it was a close fight.................... that....................maidana won......................yo

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
      you mad.............................bro? it was a close fight.................... that....................maidana won......................yo

Comment

Watching the Maidana Morales fight live, i was sucked into the Morales performing better than expected angle and actually scored it a draw. I've watched it back 2 more times and Maidana won that fight 8-4 or you could give Morales another round which was close so 7-5 Maidana. Close fight but Maidana won.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
          Watching the Maidana Morales fight live, i was sucked into the Morales performing better than expected angle and actually scored it a draw. I've watched it back 2 more times and Maidana won that fight 8-4 or you could give Morales another round which was close so 7-5 Maidana. Close fight but Maidana won.
          that's how i scored it as well.

Comment

Lucas will win unless they rob him, I'm hoping he wins by stoppage so they can't rob him.
            The one difference between Morales and the other fighters where LM got "robbed" (he didn't, btw)?

Morales is a genuine tough guy. Zab Judah and Devon Alexander aren't tough guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              The one difference between Morales and the other fighters where LM got "robbed" (he didn't, btw)?

Morales is a genuine tough guy. Zab Judah and Devon Alexander aren't tough guys.
              Yeah i don't think tough would be a word to describe Devon or Judah. Morales will put up a fight though no doubt about it.

Comment

I think Maidana did win the fight against Morales. He was just too busy, and Morales moments weren't enough. Even though he came awfully close a few times to flooring Maidana. . . Matthyssee, while similar to Maidana, is a bit more well rounded. Im guessing Lucas wins the fight, but Morales definitely has a chance to win. Also, regardless of what Lucas says about the judges - Morales will be the fan favorite and will have an advantage with close rounds going in his favor.

Comment

there is absolutly no doubt that LM wins this fight, he his too fresh and hits too hard and has too much stamina for morales too handle especially at this stage of his career

LM does not telegraph his punches like maidana did and wont make amateur mistakes like maidana who i personally think underestimated morales!!

LM his a better fight than maidana and has lost two debated close decisions i see lucas working erik over till he stops him around the 8 to the 10th round

LM should win clearly

Comment

When I watched again I assumed Maidana was given too much credit for worthless punches. I felt like Morales won the close rounds on ring generalship. The last two rounds when Erik ran out of gas cost him and gave the judges the ammo to treat Morales like the stepping stone he was "supposed " to be from the start. I'll watch again for good measure.

Comment

morales UD....

Comment

Working...
                      X