Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Khan Surpass Diego "Chico" Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan vs Castillo trilogy anyone? haha

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      Ts recently made a thread admiring khans "chiseled pakistani physique"..... i think we all understand what his true agenda is....
      No I did not, You got me mixed up with someone else.

Khan has alot in common with Corrales, Height, Reach, Power, Heart, Questionable chin, Im simply saying that Khan -v- Maidana, In the same building, In the Same ring, With the same referee Tony Weeks is like Corrales -v- Castillo all over again!

This fight can influence boxing in the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        As some of you may know, Diego Corrales is my favourite fighter of all time, He "fought reckless and he lived reckless" and ultimately he died recklessly and too young.

I see alot of Corrales in Khan, Same height, Same reach, Same power, Same heart, Same questionable chin. My question therefore is do you think Khan will surpass Corrales provided Khan doesnt die anytime soon?

For me the Khan -V- Maidana fight is like Corrales -v- Castillo, Khan being the Corrales and turning the fight around in the 10th round, Its for me great that Khan is fighting in the same building and same ring at Mandalay Bay that "Chico" fought and deafeated Castillo in one of the greatest fights in boxing history.

Khan -v- Maidana can have the same historical impact on boxing as Corrales -v- Castillo. Its a great fight and has all the makings of a historical fight!

So my question here is if Khan doesnt die young, Can he suprass Diego Corrales?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6KG149F2hE
        You're outta your ****in mind pal.. are you serious? the new Corrales? jesus some of you ****ers are seriously delusional....

Comment

Nobody thought what I said was funny? Pricks.

Comment

Couldn't be arsed to read the post only the title.

He hasn't the chin for it.

Comment

Working...
            X