Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 episode 3 tonight: Will Floyd (or Roger) clown on Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 episode 3 tonight: Will Floyd (or Roger) clown on Marquez?

he hasn't done much of it compared to his usual to begin with(i laughed my ass off with the stuff he did with de la hoya), but who thinks last weeks episode showing marquez training to fight him by drinking his urine will inspire mayweather respond and clown marquez in some way? i hope so because i dont think i can sit through more segments of him having a jump rope contest with his family.

24/7 sucks as of late, idk what it is. Material maybe. I wouldn't get too excited about tonights episode

Comment

B-Hop was all Mr.NiceGuy threw the build up to Pavlik vs B-Hop. Then in the last minute, during the the weigh in, B-Hop disrespected him. I have a strong feeling Mayweather will do the same. Ofcourse we gotta understand, these two have alot of respect towards eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
        he hasn't done much of it compared to his usual to begin with(i laughed my ass off with the stuff he did with de la hoya), but who thinks last weeks episode showing marquez training to fight him by drinking his urine will inspire mayweather respond and clown marquez in some way? i hope so because i dont think i can sit through more segments of him having a jump rope contest with his family.
        You got a point, if anything, I would like to see if they include the so called rumors of Floyd and Peterson beefing each other during sparing. That would be interesting.

Peace.

Comment

Floyd would look like a complete a-hole if he disrespects a guy like marquez. If he isn't already one.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
            they willl clown jmm

Comment

Working...
            X