• Show
Clear All

• why so much hate for the klitchkos brothers

everybody says that the klit brothers suck and they
    are bad for boxing,but they had fight everybody that calls
    them out and come on top,and then here is mr.haye calling
    him out and he had the chance to destroy both and he back
    up.by the end of the day i respect the klits brothers

Some of the hate is from jealousy (for example, Haye is jealous of the Klitschkos, and his fans parrot what he says)

Some of it is from nationalism, some Brits don't like them because they're not British, some Americans don't like them because they're not American.

Part of it is from racism, some people (both white and black) simply don't like white fighters - they will usually only support black fighters, and will be very harsh and negative about white ones.

Some of it is because some fans are low-class losers, and relate better to loudmouths, rapists, and crackheads rather than to intelligent, decent men like the Klitschkos.

Comment

Haye is a bottle Job..The Klits are the real deal...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Haye is a bottle Job..The Klits are the real deal...
        true that....they can hate but cant deny that fact.......and im not a klits fan btw...

Comment

I respect what they've done, but I don't like Wlad's style.

I haven't really seen Vitali's style, but if he's like his brother, then he's just as boring.

Just read any thread about Wlad on this site, most people that don't like Wlad is because of his robotic, jab-jab-jab, safety first style. He could finish guys off in the 3rd or 4th but choose to prolong it until the 9th and beyond (Klitschko v. Ibragimov, perfect example). Very, very, very boring.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            true that....they can hate but cant deny that fact.......and im not a klits fan btw...
            Me neither bruv but i know real when i see it..

Comment

Both Klitchkos should take a page from JMM's book. Remember how JMM wasn't getting the attention before? But he changed into a more offensive fighter, now he's getting much more attention. The Klitchko's should always try to go for a brutal KO. It's not just about winning, but how you win fights!

Comment

I have a strong feeling once Klitschko completely unifies he will become aggressive, because his legacy will be sealed

Comment

Originally posted by hi-five View Post
                  Both Klitchkos should take a page from JMM's book. Remember how JMM wasn't getting the attention before? But he changed into a more offensive fighter, now he's getting much more attention. The Klitchko's should always try to go for a brutal KO. It's not just about winning, but how you win fights!
                  The Klitschkos have the highest KO ratios of any heavyweight champions in boxing history,

Wlad has 47 KOs. Vitali has 37 KOs in 38 wins. They always do try to KO their opponents!

Please, watch their fights before posting!

Comment

Cats diss Wlad for bein boring. Past that, they get props.

Comment

Working...
                    X