No announcement yet.

Sak vs. Silva -- Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sak vs. Silva -- Again?

There is rumor going around that Sakuraba may face Wanderlei Silva for another match which will most likely be Saks last match.

Guess they want him to leave the ring after his last match in a casket.

Comment

what the ****? so if he fights Silva again, it will be his retirement fight? is that what you're saying?

Comment

There's also a rumor floating around that Silva will be fighting Rampage again in August. I think I'd rather see that fight instead of Silva-Sak beatdown part IV.
        If Sak's going to have a retirement fight, I think Rodrigo would be the ideal match. Another win against a Gracie would be the perfect ending to his remarkable career.

Comment

I totally agree with you there, mmafanman. I like Sak. I'd rather see his career end on a good note, not by ANOTHER brutal beatdown. Sak is one of those guys that can lose over and over and you will always love him and never underestimate his potential.

Comment

Absolutely. The guy's given MMA so much during his career. His first and foremost priority is to ENTERTAIN the fans, and that's what I like about him the most. He isn't afraid to take risks, even if it means losing.

Comment

Sak is still my favorite fighter no matter how many times Silva beats him. IF he had stayed within his weight class he would have been recognized as the best EVA!!!!

Comment

I don't want to see Sakuraba die, but it seems PRIDE wants to make that happen

Comment

Originally posted by prime cut
                  Guess they want him to leave the ring after his last match in a casket.
                  Excatly, its like they are trying to kill him

Comment

I would love to see Saku fight Francisco Juarez in Pride since Frankie boy is rumored to have signed with Pride. Not likely to happen, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X