Eva Longoria Stops working out: Defends new curves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Longoria Stops working out: Defends new curves

Nothing wrong with some curves

If anything she looks like she lost weight. She would look good even she was curvier than that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post

fat *****.

Comment

Hollywood has ****ed up these broads perceptions of what curvey is. She still looks like she needs a gawdamn sammich....

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post

***** is getting FAT!

Comment

Now THATS whats up.....

Comment

Just like I had predicted. Right after she got married, she went ahead and cut off all her hair... Now she's getting fat

typical

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWang View Post
                Just like I had predicted. Right after she got married, she went ahead and cut off all her hair... Now she's getting fat

typical
                Lol Exactly, Ever heard of Tom Leykis? Dude is right on target about these women once they marry they chop off their hair and let themselves go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Hollywood has ****ed up these broads perceptions of what curvey is. She still looks like she needs a gawdamn sammich....
                  Thats the same thing I was thinking. I honestly have no idea what this obession is that Hollywood has with bony ass women. I like girls all shapes and sizes but I get mad when they call women "fat". Alotta these curvy women wind up turning anorexic from all the pressure.

For example, take a look at Nicole Richie. When she first came on The Simple Life, she was fukin smokin. She had some thickness. Then she turned into a skeleton cause she was being called fat compared to Paris Hilton. I WORSHIP curvy girls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    If anything she looks like she lost weight. She would look good even she was curvier than that picture.
                    She's a dog, have you seen the tabloid snaps of her without make up? Errrr

DOG!

DOG 2

Comment

Working...
                    X