No announcement yet.

Cotto/Judah Stream?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto/Judah Stream?

Who's got it, and where can I get it? I've asked this question before and only got bull**** links to **** websites, I need to know who's streaming it and where I can get in on it at, lol.

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

Try that and let me know how it works. I'm on a Mac and don't run Internet Explorer so I'm not able to tell.

Comment

That link just contained soccer and the NBA game. Anybody else have a link?

Comment

Where this fight at? My cable provider doesn't get it because I'm poor.

Comment

Yeah that link just has NBA and Soccer stuff. Sopcast is the program that streamed De La Hoya/Mayweather and I'm wondering if they'll do Cotto/Judah. Only problem is is I can't remember the address anymore.

Comment

CCTV is showing the main event. But its only the main event and its chinese broadcast. i remeber dlh mayweather was like the original hbo broadcast. i want that too. if you don't mind chinese, add this to your favorites: http://myp2p.eu/Other.htm

Comment

How long away is the fight from now?

Comment

its supposed to be starting now according to the sopcast schedule but soccer is on. they better show the fight

Comment

Originally posted by fluent2332 View Post
                  its supposed to be starting now according to the sopcast schedule but soccer is on. they better show the fight
                  What channel is is supposed to be on? CCTV-5?

Comment

I'm watching it on sopcast now

Comment

Working...
                    X