No announcement yet.

"Legendary Nights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eyeloveboxing View Post
    the worst was DLH - Tito. i liked Chavez-Taylor, i cried after the ending...
    Just watched the Chavez-Talyor on youtube, at the ending where they show Meldrick speaking was heartbreaking.

Comment

Great series!I think i've seen them all.My favorite would probadly have to be the Holyfield/Bowe episode.Followed by the De La Hoya/Trinidad one.

Comment

I love all of the episodes. All the episodes were well done. Golotta/ Bowe, Pryor/Arguello, Lewis/Tyson, Chavez/ Taylor, Douglas/Tyson and Bowe/ Holyfield were exceptionally entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          To me, was probably one of the best mini-series I've ever seen. The idea was original and every episode was well-crafted and carefully put together. So, what was your favorite episode of the series?

Hard question for me to answer because I liked them all actually. But if I had to pick one it'd be the tale of Chavez/Taylor. It did a great job of recreating the atmosphere of the fight, from the minds of the fighters involved, to the drama of the fight, to the ****ed up ending, to the tragic after-effects the fight had on Taylor.

Sad **** indeed.

yep, chavez vs taylor was the best.

Comment

Which fights would be great to make new episodes for? any thoughts? What about Gatti/Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by pr20 View Post
              Which fights would be great to make new episodes for? any thoughts? What about Gatti/Ward?
              I was wondering the same thing actually. If they could do a followup, of a few more of the memorable fights, from semi-recent classics. Gatti/Ward would definately make the list, as well as Barrera/Morales.

Comment

I got all 12 the other day from a torrent site and they were all good in
                there own little way....

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  Yeah I actually expected Tito-De La Hoya to be one of the best, but it wasn't that good.
                  just like the fight.......

Comment

My favorite I think may be the Chavez-Taylor one but I enjoy all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
                      just like the fight.......
                      hahahahaha true true.

Comment

Working...
                      X