Adoption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adoption

Would you ever adopt a kid?

I personally doubt I'd do it. It might be wrong, but I always felt that a kid has to have your genes, kinda look like you, etc., otherwise it doesn't feel right.

Your take?

Yeah, I'd adopt a black child, and train him to be a great Boxer.

Comment

If you wanted a child but couldnt have one for whatever reason then adoption is great.
      Me personally doubt I would because I can have children and have one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rich Loc- View Post
        Yeah, I'd adopt a black child, and train him to be a great Boxer.
        What if his passion was for ballet? Would you give him back up for adoption?
        Originally posted by elephant man View Post
        If you wanted a child but couldnt have one for whatever reason then adoption is great.
        Me personally doubt I would because I can have children and have one lol.
        That's a valid reason. Why is it that so many Americans decide to adopt from other countries, especially somewhere like Russia? Don't like their own kind?

Comment

I personally hope if my life career will be succesfull and I can "feed" my family, i'll have 1 kid with wife and 1 adopted

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post

That's a valid reason. Why is it that so many Americans decide to adopt from other countries, especially somewhere like Russia? Don't like their own kind?
            And why do so many celebrities like adopting aids ridden African babies?
            Its nice of them to give them a good life for however short it is but call me cynical but I believe it gets them great media headlines.

Comment

What if his passion was for ballet? Would you give him back up for adoption?
              I'd brake his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rich Loc- View Post
                I'd brake his legs.
                There's always the para-olympics, Rich.

Comment

There's always the para-olympics, Rich.
                  I'd tell him to go for the gold, son.
                  Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 06-18-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I would deffinantly take adoption into consideration.. Im still young but ive thought about it at some point in my future. It really will depend on what happens with my relationship status over the next decade.
                    I had alot of friends growing up that had serious amounts of potential but no real parental guidance and there lives completely went downhill because of it. When you have no one showing you the way, figuring it out yourself when your young can seem almost impossible.

Why not give your time into adopting a young kid? You would probably learn just as much from them as they would from you.

Comment

Working...
                    X