• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Food?

how often should you eat it??

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
    how often should you eat it??
    Straight up, NEVER.

Anytime you can bypass a fast food meal, do it.
    I know it's easy to go grab a value meal but for the same price you can head to your grocery store's deli and either get much more healthy food (baked fish dinners and grilled chicken) for the same price.

Try giving up fast food and soft drinks for a month. Then see how much better you feel.

Comment

"How often should you eat it?" lollll

Like its a necessary part of one's diet.

Comment

Lets Put It This Way Stay Away From Junk Food I Gained 30 Pounds Over The Winter In 05-06 Because Of It

Comment

Honestly, I would stay away if I were you. But, if you have to be smart about what you eat there, and try and eat as small of an amount as you can. Dont go get a double quarter pounder w/ cheese large fires and a coke haha. A small portion of it isnt gunna kill ya man.

Comment

just watch that documentary called Supersize Me.
            after i saw that i never went to mc**** again, and when i eat fast food, i dont order now those excessive greasy **** =P

well, of course the answer on how often is never, but well, for once in month i dont think that its too bad either. :P

PS: i should try to eat less of that **** xD

Comment

Super Size Me throws a lot of people off. Thats all he ate throughout the day for thirty straight days. That is highly unusual for someone to be doing. Not only that, but he limited his cardio to basically nothing.

Fast food isnt good for you at all, but eating it once every couple of weeks isnt gonna kill ya. Unless you are overweight of course.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                Super Size Me throws a lot of people off. Thats all he ate throughout the day for thirty straight days. That is highly unusual for someone to be doing. Not only that, but he limited his cardio to basically nothing.

Fast food isnt good for you at all, but eating it once every couple of weeks isnt gonna kill ya. Unless you are overweight of course.

Pretty much! I cant imagine eating that much mcdonalds....ahhh

BTW, this is a lil off topic, how come my cash bar thing is red and yalls is green?

Comment

Karma, I'll hit you up

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                    Karma, I'll hit you up
                    pay it forward ill hit you up trick

Comment

Working...
                    X