X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    wo ho ho.. calm down mate.

i'm not comparing resume an i agree balotelli is a bum. tho heskey is also a trash. i was talking **** because[MENTION]Mr Ehrmantraut[/MENTION] compare balo's playing style with heskey which is very very dumb
    My boy Emile wasn't as bad as people make him out to be....just cos some Youtube twat made a song about him. Like i said he was once a useful player to have...which is more than some of these bums nowadays can say who go for 15-20m etc. For example that bum Zaza couldn't lace Heskey's boots and he went for 15m or whatever it was.

Heskey's a legend for his role in our iconic treble winning season.....he'll be remembered long after he's gone by the footballing world for that legendary season. When we won the treble...or as you rightly pointed out the quintuple.

Comment

• And his middle name is Ivanhoe which makes him even more of a ledge.

What's Zaza's middle name? Or Balotelli's? I bet it's a bummy middle name. Won't be as cool as Ivanhoe that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        And his middle name is Ivanhoe which makes him even more of a ledge.

What's Zaza's middle name? Or Balotelli's? I bet it's a bummy middle name. Won't be as cool as Ivanhoe that's for sure.
        how can it be cool, it has "hoe" in it. is like he owned by russian pimp name ivan
        Last edited by betmen; 02-19-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• .......Heskey was a fooking bum bruv. Stop it.

That said, Jose keeps talking about Chelsea like we are just getting lucky. Would really like to smack United up again.

Like Neville said, he's jealous that we are actually succeeding without him and against him.

Comment

• Heskey wasn't that bad.

The league had a much higher standard of defending when he was playing.

I genuinely believe Heskey would be a carbon copy of Lukaku right now if he played in this era.

Don't even get me started on LuaLua, that right there is a 50 million player.

Comment

• I remember I really wanted Chelsea to sign Darren Huckerby in the 90's. The dude was fast as hell.

Football in the 90's was better. Just the players themselves were more interesting.

David Luiz and Zlatan. Literally the only two characters in the premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Heskey wasn't that bad.

The league had a much higher standard of defending when he was playing.

I genuinely believe Heskey would be a carbon copy of Lukaku right now if he played in this era.

Don't even get me started on LuaLua, that right there is a 50 million player.
                No doubt about it mate.

LuaLua was one of the greats.

I will say this right now:

Sadio Mane is not fit to lace Tresor Lomana LuaLua's boots. Just a bum in comparison.

Comment

• lol, i'm surprised the scouse ain't in on this. Mane does hold record for scoring 3 times in just under 3 minutes. C'mon now.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    lol, i'm surprised the scouse ain't in on this. Mane does hold record for scoring 3 times in just under 3 minutes. C'mon now.
                    If it took me 3 minutes to score a hat trick against Villa I'd be disappointed.
                    Last edited by PrinceNaz88; 02-20-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• I can't believe it took Villa so long to get relegated.

Ever since O'Neill left they have probably been the worst team in the world.

Roy used to rate Carlos Sanchez though. Unbelievably that dude is playing for Fiorentina now. His agent must be a Jedi. I am better at football than Carlos Sanchez.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-20-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X