Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Granados Make Weight After Scale Confusion in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I saw him at the Easter Jr fight. Yea I'm going to the fight tomorrow. You live in New York? I'm thinking about going to the Garcia-Thurman fight. How them tickets looking?
    yes but I'm not in town at the moment. might make it back for ggg vs jacobs so I'll be watching thurman vs garcia on tv

Comment

I saw him at the Easter Jr fight. Yea I'm going to the fight tomorrow. You live in New York? I'm thinking about going to the Garcia-Thurman fight. How them tickets looking?
      Already got my tickets, BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE. You weren't addressing me but I'll answer it anyways lol. All depends on where you want to sit.

Comment

Damn. Might as well stay home if Imma sit in a $64 seat
        honestly there isn't really a bad seat at Barclays I've been there a couple times

Comment

Naw he good. I think this gonna be a close fight
          yeah its a good fight, the youtube comments got be going I WANNA SEE BRONER GET ****ED UP NOW LMFAO!

Comment

So who u all got??? This is a 50/50 to me??? Just never can trust Broner?? But he gets amother shty loss. He's done??? So I guess I bet Broner???

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Already got my tickets, BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE. You weren't addressing me but I'll answer it anyways lol. All depends on where you want to sit.
              You know anywhere I can get some good seats? Floor level

Comment

Broner made weight on the scale everyone else was weighing in heavy on?

If this is true, that DOES NOT BODE WELL for Granados.

Not at all.

Because that means we have a rarity on our hands: A PREPARED AND FOCUSED Broner.

Comment

Broner is more a cartoon character someone to laugh at

Broner is disgusting and a vile semi human whatever species broner is from. More of a clown act or circus cartoon buffoon to laugh at. Broner is hated and cheered against to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    And these bitch ass posters were crying about Broner not making the original weight
                    too eager to hate

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      yeah its a good fight, the youtube comments got be going I WANNA SEE BRONER GET ****ED UP NOW LMFAO!
                      You'll see Granado get ****ed up

That's what you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X