No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I commend you for schooling these clowns for as long as you have, bambam182.

I would have run out of patience a long time ago.
    with spoon23, you just need to read the first sentence and the rest is all about gay and travolta and he claims he wins the argument because of that ROFL.

He claims all his stuff are facts ROFL. He must be on a seriously long acid trip.

Comment

Listen guys, if you really want to talk about this let's take it to NSB so we can get lots of differing, knowledgeable opinions.

Oh wait, my bad...I forgot that this thread is so ******ed that it has been booted off there and banished to the wastelands.
      I'm not the TS but you are making fun of a thread that got 4000+ posts and has a 4 star rating. Let me know how many threads can claim that?

but if you would like to discuss, no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I'm not the TS but you are making fun of a thread that got 4000+ posts and has a 4 star rating. Let me know how many threads can claim that?

but if you would like to discuss, no problem.
        Oh, Oh, Shoulder-Roll is backed to a corner and is about to quack again hahahaha!

He's about to blitz with his patented Shoulder-Roll

Stay tuned ADP02. That guy has no game, oh his running alright, Ducksville here we come!

At this point it's best you wave BYE BYE to Shoulder Roll

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I would come back and try to have a rational debate with you

The mere mention of Willie Pep winning a round without throwing a punch left you dazed and confused. You can't fathom how something like that would even work, since all you know about the sport is how to count punches in slow motion.

If you are incapable of acknowledging that possibility then there isn't much to talk about.

Keep discussing ramming and bam bamming and your other repressed fantasies. That's all this thread will be remembered for anyway.

lolololololol

Such masterful Fake depiction of what happened hahaha!

Shoulder-Roll got out of the wood work!! Takes guts to be here again I give you that.

How's the crows you ate taste like?? any good?? hahahaha!!

Nice shoulder-roll! Took ages to regroup aye after eating too much crow must have been very hard to swallow hahahaha!!

The thing is..

I love Willie Pep, but what you did to even dare compare Floyd to him is just disrespectful of you.

here's my quotes about him as I obliterated you into submission and into hiding for days and days hahahaha!!

You said about Pep, "The perfect example is when Willie Pep supposedly won a round without throwing a punch. He used his footwork, his feints, and his defense to tie his opponent up in knots. He pulled the strings and made the fight go where he wanted it to go without even throwing or connecting."

I said about Pep, " the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both Pac and Floyd landed duh..What you forgot to mention about willie pep.. peppered, played circles on his opponents. Showed he was in control along the ropes and especially in the center, since he can do all he wanted with his opponents, by connecting and dazzling his way to showing his in control and outlanding them. Pep, always looked dominant connecting and outfoxing his opponents, in Floyd's case, he didn't out-land or even felt in control of the round we are disputing."

I said about Floyd, "He was running not because he was in control. Floyd was running away from the center of the ring, coz he couldn't stand his ground in the middle, since, Pac's punches were lethal and he does not want to get stung, hence Floyd played that round WEAK while finding solace around the ring, therefore, did not show ownership of the center of the ring. He didnt establish dominance over Pac due to landing less as well, meaning a 17-9 punch connects for Pac as video has proven, only shows Floyd's defense were full of holes, and while he was running away from the center, fighting like a coward, obviously won't give him ring generalship bud..

Pls don't mention Willie Pep in the same breath as Floyd. That's being disrespectful to the greats of this game. Pep always connects more than his opponents, he plays circles to his opponents since he commands the whole ring especially the middle as he peppers his opponents to an obvious dominance.

Seems to me your only grounds for Floyd winning the round is because, even if Pac connected more, Pac didn't look like his old self, therefore, should lose that round lmao Pls don't call yourself a PHD in the sweet science, you are far from it lol

THEN:

After We have just established scoring criteria all of a sudden poof!

You disappear out of thin air for days and days hahahaha!! You become a drifter lost and nowhere to be found. Obvious much?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh, here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judges if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Then after Shoulder-roll disappearing.. ADP02 wanted a throw down on Shoulder-roll. As I explained to ADP02 how that is rather unlikely to happen since he already scooted of like a headless duck a few pages back, after I had tormented every fiber of Shoulder-roll's Fl0mo being hahahaha!

Events below:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Well that is what many Floyd fans point to! So once you show them this then you pop up.

Go analyze rounds ... start with round #3. If Floyd loses that round its 115-113 on 2 scorecards. Then check out some other rounds ....

but start with round #3. You give your views then I will come back with mine.
            Shoulder-roll won't show up bud. He just quacked a few pages back and to this day has disintegrated in shame and is now no where to be found. I've given him too much crow to eat to even make himself try to make up a dumbass case for himself again.

The guy's fake Ph. D of the sweet science has been exposed. He can't shoulder-roll ever again HAHAHAHA!

Captains log star date 2017, 13 of FEB, It's been several days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion. Not a whisper of hope that he is still breathing.. All signs of life that he is still alive is most likely faint at this point. Shame and torment has eaten him up.

Captains log 1-27-2017

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            . One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Ok, I'll debunk your video.
            Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              with spoon23, you just need to read the first sentence and the rest is all about gay and travolta and he claims he wins the argument because of that ROFL.
              And up to this day.. BAMBAM doesn't realize all those gay shyit and banging of Travolta was only meant for one man.

FOR

HIM

Bwwahahahahaha!!

What's your name again?

Oh right it's BAMBAM HAHAHAHAHA!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

there is no point in arguing with these idiots. they make their own false compuboxs and think its legit, .
                And yet..

when the gauntlet was thrown at you.

You duck, dodge and weezle your way from a throw down..

Truth hurts Missy. You can't walk the walk.. You try to talk big, but all you end up is Travolta's lapdog ehem Doggy style? hehehe!

Such a shame..

INTERMISSION TIME!!

insert Bambam's back up dancer.

Curtains out!

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                i was banned for a week lol. im back yo! lol.

spoon23 ratted me out.
                BAMBAM: 'I WANT MY MOMMY OR MY MANGINA TO BE SAFE!! SPOON IS HAUNTING ME HAHAHA!!

And pls be reminded Bambam, you got banned coz I fuvked you up so hard your head spun and you thought I banned you hahahahahaha! When all along, it was only your stupidity and passion for me in making a thread to express your love and devotion was the main culprit, not realizing being queer and making a thread about it was not allowed. Talking about your hidden desires while you biatch in a boxing related forum is fuvked up missy lmao
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                  bambambambam take this dlck bambam bambambaaaaaaaaaam
                  bambam what...you c0ck thirsty bam upyourass bammbamm

seriously madam bambam its unfortunate how you got your name. You went from tyrone to sucking bone. God it must be horrible to get turned out like that.
                  bwahahahaha! Bambam is in a bit of a pickle.

Comment

if pac is so great why cant he cut the ring off? you can never answer that. if "hugging" is all it takes to whip pac, tell your boy to learn to fight in the inside. oh wait, he is an amteur, he cant. but you will watch the same punch ten timesover and claim they are ten punches landed clean ROFL.

remember you said may was ducking pac for 6 years, then he whooped pac and now your ass is still sore almost 2 years later.
                    I did explain it to you. You never listened Missy.. Coz, You were drowning eating up someone's divk to even realize that since to you, cheating, hugging or eating someone's divk is all the same hahahaha!

This is some of what I said,

I love how the flowmos will say manny never cut off the ring. Watch the fight again and you clearly can see manny cutting the ring off and closing the distance, and that's usually when floyd would clinch so hard when the little man gets too close lol.. Manny outboxing a supposed purist boxer, by parrying, slipping, then countering.

every time Pac gets closer at Floyd, major Floyd hug coming his way

As time goes on and more people watch the fight more and more. People are beginning to see the truth that manny was and is the real winner. Its crazy how the commentators and the media can make you think otherwise. its amazing to see a smaller fighter adapted against a so called master boxer and literally outbox him.. floyd could not adapt at all. All he had against manny was a jab and a few right hand straight and whenever manny cut off the ring and trap floyd on the ropes a clinch would happen to reset.

lmao.. fact is that mayweather looked more beat up than pacquiao did in that match.. fluid didn't whoop anyone except his shoes and his shoes for running so damn much..

FACT IS, Manny landed more effective punches, showed better defense, and effectively outboxed mayweather with one arm.. while fluid was juiced to the gills on peds he masked with 750ml iv, and jacked up on painkilling xylocaine.

Fluid IV Mayweather

# your idol is a joke and a fraud.

# Manny got robbed...mayweather won't lose to anyone except via knock out...he owns the judges in VEGAS

This shows that even with all the hugs Floyd threw at Manny, Pac still was able to close the distance and in fact landed both significant punches and overall punch connects throughout the fight. TRUTH IS OUT!

Every time Pac gets closer,

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

AFTER THAT YOU CHANGE GEARS AND GO OFF TOPIC LOLOLOLOL
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Here's some more Bambam,

Food for thought. Why Floyd had serious lack of skill against PAC . I respect a guy with a great defense and excellent footwork, but all too often, fans try to say a guy who runs and holds is great at both, when he just isn't. He's holding because he can't fight on the inside. He'd running and leaping away from shots because he has no fundamentals as far as footwork and feinting to put the opponent where he wants them. A lack of knowledge and skill overall, which is annoying to say the least. Derrick Gainer is a prime example of this. Just watch his fight with Marquez. Gainer showed speed but not really any skills or heart for that matter.

Floyd is holding coz his skill is limited. Holding is a desperate act of survival. It's the easiest way to get away from a tight fix. Refs that allow this are either paid off or just plain stupid not to notice this isn't allowed in boxing.

A boxer should try to get away from a pickle by boxing, bobbing, weaving, slip, sliding, rolling with the punches, feinting, countering, while holding is a form of desperation and is very amateur given they are suppose to be Pros. Boxers are expected to fight/punch and block punches with their ability to evade punches through defense and not by lame holding.

# Pacman is the real winner even in Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Spain,China, S Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Canada, Russia, Germany, Puertorico, Panama, Venezuela, Cuba, Thailand, Cambodia, India & Philippines. they scored it in favor of Pacman.

HENCEFORTH, NO AMOUNT OF CUTTING OFF THE RING WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING WHEN YOUR OPPONENTS HUGS SO DAMN MUCH LOLOLOLOLOL

#BIATCH BOXING

What level of fear can you see in this picture?

The horror in Floyd's eyes tells the whole story that night on why he had to dance and hug his way to vaginaville.

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered well before fight night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X