Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook To Errol Spence: I Won't Vacate, You Are Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are correct in questioning Brooks decision to stay at welterweight. Especially after moving up two weight classes. His skills give him good chance in this matchup but history tells a different story. It will be interesting to see... If it even happens!

Comment

• Whoooooo!!!! Brook about to get that work. #StrapSeason

On a serious note, this is good to hear and I'm looking forward to a good fight.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You're celebrating the fact that Brook is fighting his mamdatory? The bar is low for certain boxers.
      I lol'd.

Comment

• I'm taking ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Bets. Errol is going to put paws on Kell!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          He moves a lot better than Spence and probably punches harder and has a better jab.
          Pure nonsense. Brook will never move better than Spence. Secondly Spence has a monstrous jab himself, and actually has a height and reach advantage on Brook, although the height won't play much of a factor because of Spence's wide stance but the superior reach definitely will. Spence also has a higher work rate, better inside and body work, and more power.

Brook is done for.

Comment

• Ah well if Dan Rafael reports it it must be true..

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              He would have had a belt 2 years earlier had he not ducked Bradley along with a nice half mill payday. Instead he fought Porter two years later for $200k.
              Where you sitting in negotiations for this then. Or was you just taking fat Dan's word for it. The fact remains. Porter had just destroyed Paulie and was feared. Golovkin was and is feared. Spence is feared. Fighting them all but still a scared ducker. Scared of little no power Bradley..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Or maybe Spence is the lesser evil coz he aint beating any of the big, fast, and slick bruvvas at 154lbs, you know, the ones that Canelo ran to 164 to fight Chavez freaking Jnr to avoid.
                Canelo is a special case because he bins his belt after big talk. Most fighters have a bit of pride. Believe me Kell ain't scared of nothing. Too many armchair folk project their own pussininess onto fighters.

Comment

• Some people real disappointed that Kell didn't hand the belt over so Teddy can make him number one off some prime George Foreman intimidation job. In fact he's in a real fight now and we find out how good he is and if he has a chin. And yeah, Brook has struggled with weight for years and documented it so it doesn't just stop being a fact because your a Spence fan. He should get credit if he wins this fight. But get ready for Brook being on Peds Spence being sick ect.

Comment

• Great fight not sure why ppl are *****ing about Kell instead of giving him props , taking your mando is not a must in this era of boxing , doing circus shows is much more popular , this will be a great fight and i will attend it if it comes to the UK , it will be competitive as well , not sure why ppl here believe Spence will just BLOW him out of the water , when elite fighter is in the ring they rarely get blown away and brook IS elite WW , you can see Kovalev blowing ppl away but when he faced ward it wasn't the regular "kovalev show" ( i still think he won the fight , but it was a close one) , IF spence blows brook away it will be a MEGA statement about his talent but i dont see it happening and if i had to put my house i will put it on Kell.
                    Hoping it get signed and the location is in the UK , will be an amazing night of boxing !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                      Great fight not sure why ppl are *****ing about Kell instead of giving him props , taking your mando is not a must in this era of boxing , doing circus shows is much more popular , this will be a great fight and i will attend it if it comes to the UK , it will be competitive as well , not sure why ppl here believe Spence will just BLOW him out of the water , when elite fighter is in the ring they rarely get blown away and brook IS elite WW , you can see Kovalev blowing ppl away but when he faced ward it wasn't the regular "kovalev show" ( i still think he won the fight , but it was a close one) , IF spence blows brook away it will be a MEGA statement about his talent but i dont see it happening and if i had to put my house i will put it on Kell.
                      Hoping it get signed and the location is in the UK , will be an amazing night of boxing !!!

I agree with you, Spence is not blowing Brook out of the waters. This is a tough fight for Spence, it's both a test for both fighters. Brook would be able to add another undefeated American name on his resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X