Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Will Explore The Best Option For Santa Cruz, Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Will Explore The Best Option For Santa Cruz, Frampton

Leo Santa Cruz reclaimed the WBA featherweight title Saturday night with a majority decision over Carl Frampton. In their second fight in six months, the 125-pound fighters thrilled the crowd with furious exchanges over a grueling 12 rounds, with Santa Cruz (33-1-1) avenging his only loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After almost getting robbed in Vegas,If I'm Leo I'm only agreeing to go to Belfast if there's a rematch clause.It's a good match up but I don't want to see it 4 times.I bet they fight in Vegas again.

Comment

Santa Cruz won't travel to Belfast and Frampton won't want to fight on the road again. Leave it at 1-1, maybe the rematch happens later on

Comment

Best Option?

Santa Cruz vs Gary Russell Jr
        Carl Frampton vs Lee Selby

^^ Setting up later Dec winner vs winner

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Best Option?

That makes so much sense, that i'm sure it won't happen! I wouldn't mind seeing LSC vs. Rigondeaux, and Mares vs. Gary Russell Jr.!

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Best Option?

I was thinking this myself, well not those particular opponents, I actually didn't even consider who they'd fight in between a trilogy fight, but I don't hate those opponents for them.-

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I wouldn't mind seeing LSC vs. Rigondeaux.!
              As a Rigo fan I'd just like to see him fight ANYONE notable at this point. LSC, Frampton, Russell, Mares...hell even a Donaire rematch is acceptable at this point.

Sadly for Rigo's legacy in boxing his career will be talked about in more of a what if sorta way than a what he actually did sorta way since he's too good yet doesn't move the needle enough to get the fights to make him be proven to be as great as I & many think he is.

Its f#cked up boxing is about selling tickets & getting PPV revenue more than who's the best boxer these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                As a Rigo fan I'd just like to see him fight ANYONE notable at this point. LSC, Frampton, Russell, Mares...hell even a Donaire rematch is acceptable at this point.

Sadly for Rigo's legacy in boxing his career will be talked about in more of a what if sorta way than a what he actually did sorta way since he's too good yet doesn't move the needle enough to get the fights to make him be proven to be as great as I & many think he is.

Its f#cked up boxing is about selling tickets & getting PPV revenue more than who's the best boxer these days.
                Two things! One, I'm a fan of Rigo too, and I agree, his management SUCKS! Two, I LOVE THAT PANDA!

Comment

Working...
                X