No announcement yet.

I found my iPhone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my iPhone!

I was tearing up my apartment but it was under my driver seat the whole ****ing time. BOO

And nobody cares

Comment

Never owned an Iphone, I cannot, will not support Apple, but glad you found it.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is where its at

Comment

I recently jumped from my old Note4 to the Note7 then BOOM! I had to bring it back and go back to my old phone...just finished ordering 2 iPhone 7's for my daughter's but not me I'm Samsung foe life son, waiting till next yeast for the S8 I heard is gonna be fuera del gancho son!

I'm glad you found your phone Beer I know the feeling is like having little heart attacks every second is missing

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          I recently jumped from my old Note4 to the Note7 then BOOM! I had to bring it back and go back to my old phone...just finished ordering 2 iPhone 7's for my daughter's but not me I'm Samsung foe life son, waiting till next yeast for the S8 I heard is gonna be fuera del gancho son!

I'm glad you found your phone Beer I know the feeling is like having little heart attacks every second is missing
          Same brah. I can't do the iPhone thing anymore. Way too locked down. My first two smartphones were iPhones and then I switched to Android. I'm rocking an S7 Edge now. Definitely will be grabbing an S8 Edge as soon as they are available.

Sucks about the Note 7. That was a sick phone. Well, other than the fact that some of them were catching fire and shit. I still can't believe the scrapped the whole line.

Oh yeah, and I'm glad you found your phone Beer. I can picture you tearing the shit out of your house like a psycho looking for it! I'm a freak like that too. Hell, if I am missing a sock after I do laundry, I get into psycho hunter mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Same brah. I can't do the iPhone thing anymore. Way too locked down. My first two smartphones were iPhones and then I switched to Android. I'm rocking an S7 Edge now. Definitely will be grabbing an S8 Edge as soon as they are available.

Sucks about the Note 7. That was a sick phone. Well, other than the fact that some of them were catching fire and shit. I still can't believe the scrapped the whole line.

Oh yeah, and I'm glad you found your phone Beer. I can picture you tearing the shit out of your house like a psycho looking for it! I'm a freak like that too. Hell, if I am missing a sock after I do laundry, I get into psycho hunter mode.

good to see you around, bud

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I was tearing up my apartment but it was under my driver seat the whole ****ing time. BOO
              Cool thread, bro. Well worth a read.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                good to see you around, bud
                Thanks man. Glad to see some of the old schoolers like yourself still posting.

Comment

Yo I was walking down the street and saw these kid's with a basketball, they dunked on me and I'm a ****

Nah this one kid lmao. I asked him if he knew how to guard a PG and he said yes, crossed him over and made him look like a white boy.

Wait...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Thanks man. Glad to see some of the old schoolers like yourself still posting.
                    Have you been lurking man? Got the Speed3 still?

Comment

Working...
                    X