No announcement yet.

Video of me in training, hitting the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    You're a bum, you train at a boxercise gym and are a fraud. You're featherfisted and have the worst punching technique I have seen in a long time. You literally telegraph all of your punches and have terrible balance. You were already ripped by damn near all of nsb for your crap video.

Go back to autozone and let them line you up again with that motor oil headass.
    : ,you come in this section given false or made up advice of things you never actually did ,in both nutritional or workouts ,you are 135 pounds and i would literately strangle your little chicken neck while your chicken legs quiver if i could pop out of your computer..lmao!

You hit like a bytch and this is me AFTER 2Hrs of power shots INJURED shoulder and all and the ones who ACTUALLY boxed before liked it ,you didnt because you cant fight or punch.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-03-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Not too bad. Except you're pulling your right hand back before delivering, that's all a guy needs to slip that right hand. Shoot it from where it is, forward motion only.

And if you get your elbow up and turn the fist over with your hooks you'll find more power.......

And so Dago is just a done nothing **** talker? Yeah, they're a dime a dozen.........
      This is after 2 hrs of power shots . I'll post when im fresh ,just a last min . thing .
      Im ,also not south paw . I know ppl throw hooks different ,i turn palm facing me where i get more lats involved ,throwing elbow up doesnt generate more power for me ,i can pivot into it more while positioning myseldf for counters better ,throwing with hook like that i can roll under for body shots easier and have less time reaction leaving face expose these are also 16 oz gloves which weigh alot after awhile ...lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-03-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I see Rockin' is at it again lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          : ,you come in this section given false or made up advice of things you never actually did ,in both nutritional or workouts ,you are 135 pounds and i would literately strangle your little chicken neck while your chicken legs quiver if i could pop out of your computer..lmao!

You hit like a bytch and this is me AFTER 2Hrs of power shots INJURED shoulder and all and the ones who ACTUALLY boxed before liked it ,you didnt because you cant fight or punch.
          Lmao nobody liked it! you got called out like a ***** b the majority of nsb and I would slump your fat ass faster than I could turn off the ****ing lights. you are literally 5'7 tops and look like a human ****ing beach ball. you make Marciano look like he was in shape for the Ali computer fight!

you taking it out on me because you are out of shape is ****ing hilarious. ou couldn't so much as more the bag you were working on but I merit that to the motor oil dipping into you eyes lmfao!

Trying to say I lie about what I do irl haha! Jealous because I got balls to actually train at a REAL gym!

Comment

Lmfao Jugg weighs 175 and is that ****ing fat this dude has to be like 5'3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              whats everyone's records on here? anyone in Canada, Ontario
              I was found guilty of peeing in public(2) and something else that I forget.

I fought over in Canada a bunch of times as an amateur. Good people over there. They'd set up Canada xs USA for the Freedom Fest each year.

Comment

Trying to say I lie about what I do irl haha! Jealous because I got balls to actually train at a REAL gym!
                Where is this "real" gym located?

Comment

He doesnt .....the guy in my REAL pick is the former Muay Thai WORLD champion good friend at my REAL gym,Dago dope has NEVER set foot in one i guarantee it . He MAY join one now and take picks but thats about it hes never even lifted no more than a year in his garage but knows it all ?lmao

By the way ive fought guys who foughyt Wilder and sparred and trained with Yuri Vaulin in the day this dago dope trains with NO ONE has fought NO ONE ....lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-04-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Lmao nobody liked it! you got called out like a ***** b the majority of nsb and I would slump your fat ass faster than I could turn off the ****ing lights. you are literally 5'7 tops and look like a human ****ing beach ball. you make Marciano look like he was in shape for the Ali computer fight!

you taking it out on me because you are out of shape is ****ing hilarious. ou couldn't so much as more the bag you were working on but I merit that to the motor oil dipping into you eyes lmfao!

"Good **** man keep at it..you also seem to have good speed and nice balance .. Props"

"you got heavy hands"

"you got good balance"

"You're no worse than the guys Anthony Joshua has fought."

"Good stuff buddy.

Keeping your chin tucked, moving, I like that body shot doubled up, good form on it, it would bother me - I often only expect one downstairs and will reflex roll it with my elbow and could be cought bringing my arm up trying to counter or move away."

these were quotes from actual boxers or posters who posted themselves...you skinny malnutrtioned stick....lmao

I don't really care what you do tbh ,wouldn't mibnd seeing you get KTFO though just for shytes and giggles just cause your a dick, but besides that lets remember one thing when you came here wet behind the ears asking ppl which gloves to use ,you didn't even know that and who gave you the best advice....DAGO DOPE... :wank:

And last but not least the most hilarious part your quute that id almopst be willing to travel to you but would fear getting arrested for assuault...LITERALLY.........

"I would slump your fat ass faster than I could turn off the ****ing lights. you are literally 5'7 tops and look like a human ****ing beach ball"

I honestly don't fight weak skinny kids,as a matter of FACT I don't spar with guys shorter than 6'2 or under 200 pounds they are usually about 6'3 225 and im more of a grappler,i could just snap you like the stick you are!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-04-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

How would letting the forum know where I live be advantageous to me in any way?

Comment

Working...
                      X