Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why "Whites" Are Abandoning Boxing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you are so

its some really corny MFers on this site.

Gotta love the keyboard warriors...keep fighting the good fight.
    Shine my shoes, manlet.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      they are ashamed...they try to peg Mexicans as thieves and immigrants(they were already here), and blacks as violent and lazy yet historically speaking, who has stolen more land, resources, history, used other people for free labor and killed masses of people? Europeans

they are very good at deflecting and denying things but putting others misdeeds on the front page

im glad there are some people of European descent with integrity in this country and are playing a positive role in making America great.....for the first time

remember how they tried to make 9/11 the worst and most damaging terrorist attack on U.S. soil.....I guess they forgot about the years between 1492-1999....we've had several instances where home grown terrorists did a lot more damage than Isis, Al queda or whatever deflection they'd like to use.

every time their was fighting on this land it was because Europeans wanted to take more land and more resources....people are a lot more worried about the judicial system and policing than Isis who they created anyway
      great post, I couldn't have said it better!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        Yeah.. therealpugilist has been on a roll!!!...

Comment

• Racist UFC fans mad a black man won a belt lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tyron-w...002457998.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            When you don't live in fear or care about people's reactions, its easy to address a topic

I would rather tell the truth and make some one cry and upset, than to tell a lie and make someone smile and happy.

Many people are cowards who hide behind a keyboard, computer, hood, badge or title.

Im free, body mind and spirit my mind and spirit. I expected people to react the way they did, deep down inside, they are the ones who really want things to remain the same because they benefit from the current condition and those of the past.

sucks to be them because our generation isn't having it and our children wont either

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              Yeah.. therealpugilist has been on a roll!!!...
              thanks bro, im just being as honest, sincere, and factual as possible

the truth wasn't meant to be liked, it was meant be spread and acknowledged.

Many people are in denial, but the funny thing is, they're upset their children, family, friends and the world is not stuck in the 1910s like they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Racist UFC fans mad a black man won a belt lol

Winning the UFC welterweight championship was supposed to be a joyous occasion for Tyron Woodley. His first-round knockout of Robbie Lawler shocked the world and proved that his decision to wait a year and a half for the title fight paid off. However, now that he’s the freshly minted champion, it appears that not everyone shares the excitement that Woodley does.

“I can tell you from experience, as a champion, the last three weeks of my life have been completely the opposite of what you’d think it’d be,” Woodley said on his podcast, ‘The Morning Wood Show.’ “I’ve had so many people say, ‘You [expletive], you’re scared of this person’ and I’m like, I just fought an hour ago. I just got the belt. I’ve had people say ‘You should be stripped of the belt’ and actually it’s a month today that I won the belt.”

Some backlash was expected. But what Woodley didn’t expect was the amount of racist comments that were directed at him on social media.

“I’ve had people call me [expletive] and monkey and all this racist stuff and I delete these people, then they’ll create another page and just go back out,” Woodley said about the harassment and racial epithets he’s received. The explicit racism that has followed him since becoming the champion has been surprising for Woodley. As well as the time that the offenders are putting in to chase down Woodley with such negative comments. “People are willing to take so many hours of their day to be so negative.”

“Some people, I look at their page and all they do all day is go against African-American athletes and try to really slur them.”

Woodley is awaiting word on who he will be fighting next. He’s lobbied for a fight with Nick Diaz and Georges St-Pierre, but UFC president Dana White has suggested that he would face Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson in his first title defense.

Shame white people still acting this way...

Comment

• Not true Mr Arum.

It is because they are getting competitive fights and not fights were we know the outcome 3 months before the actual fight started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Racist UFC fans mad a black man won a belt lol

OF COURSE! No surprise! I remember when Rampage Jackson destroyed Chuck Liddell and the backlash he received but Rampage has a great personality so he was able to deal with it and talk **** back to the fans.

But every sport have their racist fans and that is WORLD WIDE not just in America!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Shine my shoes, manlet.
                      keep em coming, you're just exposing yourself for what you really are......bwahahahahahahaha

cowards have to hide behind hoods, and computers.

I don't care who sees my face because I will tell you the same thing I said to your face. on the internet and via podcast

you're just another racist hiding behind a computer then when you step outside your front door, and take you hood off, the whole act changes.

"im not racist, I have black friends, I have black employees, my best man was black"....then you go home to your family and call those same people "lazy, coon, black bastard, lazy gorilla, or whatever else cowards like you sat"

im thoroughly enjoying this...keep em coming!!!!

you are a coward.

probably upset blacks, Mexicans and Asians are banging your wife, daughter, sisters and old girlfriends

don't be jealous bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X