Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    You know it went down like:

Khan's Dad: AL, we made a deal to fight Canelo on HBO PPV
    Haymon: Listen beyotch, I gotta sign off on any fight
    Khans dad: But al wait
    Haymon: STFU beyotch. I'm talking. No I'll never sign off on this
    Khan's Dad: ODH is giving us $8 mil
    Haymon: (on cell) Hello Trannies r us, this is Al, don't book anyone for May 14th.

Comment

I'm not a promotional/network fantard, but credit where it is due, Haymon wants the best deal for the most possible $ for his clients and seems to want to work with anyone. After all its nothing personal and just business. There is a reason even his clients are his fans.

Comment

HanzGruber just made a mess all over his screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          I'm not a promotional/network fantard, but credit where it is due, Haymon wants the best deal for the most possible $ for his clients and seems to want to work with anyone. After all its nothing personal and just business. There is a reason even his clients are his fans.
          Exactly!

It's all business with Al. No emotions necessary ala Arum lol

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
            Exactly and what they'll find is that Haymon just happens to be the best advisor in the game. A judge ruling against him is as realistic as a judge ruling against higher pay for fighters... the guys that risk their lives.

Highly unlikely. lol
            I think the judges will SIGN with Haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              except we know in the past he has turned down career high paydays for his fighters because of the network beef. we also know haymon doesn't have the authority to block khan but if we use his past actions he almost certainly would. he was probably planning that little wbc tournament with garcia vs khan 2 in mind but now it blew up in his face.

Comment

Businessman makes money from business. Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  except we know in the past he has turned down career high paydays for his fighters because of the network beef. we also know haymon doesn't have the authority to block khan but if we use his past actions he almost certainly would. he was probably planning that little wbc tournament with garcia vs khan 2 in mind but now it blew up in his face.
                  Making $1M is blowing up in his face?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Businessman makes money from business. Who knew?
                    Businessman makes money from rival networks and rival promoter who is suing him.

It's called game. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
                      Making $1M is blowing up in his face?

LOL
                      well it depends on what his strategy is. if he just wants to make himself money then yea he did great. but if he wants to promote the pbc then it was a setback. we know he doesn't like his fighters fighting on other networks and his strategy is to pretend they don't exist but this is contrary to that even though he himself made money.

Comment

Working...
                      X