No announcement yet.

Official: Povetkin vs Wach Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
    Wach's been wobbled and visibly hurt. McCall has not. Even when McCall was in the middle of having a full blown nervous breakdown and letting Lewis hit him flush on the chin as he walked around the ring in a drug induced daze he wasn't even the slightest bit hurt. More like what's this irritation that keeps bothering me as I'm trying to have a good old cry? Inhuman stuff.

His legendarily brutal sparring sessions with Tyson were notorious for the amount of leather both men threw, and for the fact that Tyson could never ever dent him.

Try to find even one round in his entire career where McCall looked hurt or buzzed. It literally can't be done.
    Hmmmm....

I am an honourable man Mr., despite what LacedUp will try to sell you to make up for his CLS (Compulsive Liar Syndrome)...

I took up your challenge, as I seemed to recall McCall being knocked down and hurt before uncontroversially. However it seems that I may have been bested on this one.

Indeed I gotta hand it to ya man- McCall's chin looks pretty clean and it stands up also in a hefty era, and his opposition was solid too, and with so many fights and so many losses too (the more non KO losses the better with regards to chin), it stands to reason this much...

"There is no real evidence that MAriusz Wach's chin is harder than Oliver McCall's".

I could point to some small points such as Wach wearing harder hits in the one Wlad fight than McCall ever did entire career. And that Tyson made McCall quit. And that McCall's meltdown could very well have been exacerbated by the fact he was destined to be KOed (essentially robbing Lennox of the KO).

But this evidence is far more flimsy and opinion based than what I thought I had previously.

However for the purposes of this thread topic, having a chin "equally" as indomitable as Oliver McCall is an honour, not a negative feature.

Thanks for the lesson!

Comment

This is an excellent fight!

Comment

has the card started? im excited here lmao

Comment

I believe this Card just started. It's an early one in Russia.

Comment

brutal KO

Comment

WTF I just paid for the PPV on boxrec and I can't go live. Thought this card started at 8am ET?

EDIT: just went live 2 minutes after posting this. It's the boxnation broadcasting team though...ugh...
              Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 11-04-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Dope stuff here... is Bivol next?

Comment

Amazing bill and I've to go to facking work in an hour. I could cry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    Amazing bill and I've to go to facking work in an hour. I could cry!!!
                    You could get some type of food poisoning or something

Comment

• Viskhan Murzabekov (12-0, 6 KOs) scored a third round KO over Solomon Bogere (13-3-2, 10 KOs).

I envy those who can watch the rest of it, I need to go to work.

Comment

Working...
                      X