Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you were going to kill somebody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not like I'd be walking down a desolate street and bump into him, it'd be in a subway, New York type situation where everybody is on top of each other. There wouldn't be no outlet either, I wouldn't correspond with anyone in this country for the poison. There would be no trail except for whether he was poisoned or not and what sort of poison it was. Yes, they could then identify where this poison is available but I'd have no connection to these places/persons. They'll notice the puncture wound too but they can only go on from where the poison can be acquired and information from friends/relatives. How likely is the victim to mention an action (bumping into others) that occurs as frequently as it does in a busy environment?

There wouldn't be a connection to the victim in this instance either as this would be a business kill. I wouldn't place myself in a situation where I could be linked to this person. If I was to kill someone who I could be connected to, see my second scenario.

Polonium is a good poison, there is no cure to it and it can take months to kill a victim. Overdosing the victim with naturally occurring poisons or 'accidental' mishandling of them such as botulinum toxin (botox) or a wrongly cooked puffer fish.

My #1 rule is to limit interaction with other people, if not completely avoid such situations. I'd do everything on my own and minimalise all objects that are recognisable such as a vehicle, clothing etc.

Finally, a burka is an incredible disguise. The only form of clothing that allows such anonymity in the public and leaves nothing for the police to go on.

Comment

Gather a couple of crack or meth addicts and tell them that the guy you want dead has a kilo of the best stuff hidden somewhere. Make sure you disguise yourself or remain anonymous though.
      Before you decide to kill a human being try killing a dog first. It is not the same but you will get the "feel". Dogs look you in the eyes on their last moment too.

Comment

catch em slipping pull up pop a few and drive off, its how i got blasted just I didnt die.

Comment

-First I would get a transgender operation to become a woman.
          -Then I would make 25 fake calls to the RCMP claiming the guy is stalking me outside my house (even though he is almost 200 miles away in a different province)
          -I would then hire a hitman to kill the person. If the Hitman turns out to be an undercover cop, it is OK, because i will claim abuse and threats to my life in court and get off on the charges!LOL

Yup Folks, Around here it works!LOL
          http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...cop-video.html

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Something you want to tell us bud?

In fact, I dont want to ask. Like Mr.D-Mize, If I ever upset you, please could you let me know in advance so I can stop antagonising you
            LOL, I'm not a killer. I just have read many accounts of war veterans, gang members, killers in prison etc.

Killing is hard for someone who is sane. There are instances where emotion can lead to a killing but when you actually think one through, it's hard the first time.

Once you have killed though, it gets much easier. It's the very reason that war veterans can't assimilate with general population anymore because of what they have seen and done.

Comment

I would chain him in my basement and torture him for 3 weeks. I would feed him and clean him up and then break every bone in his body with a hammer. Once he's is dead ill burn the body and spread his ashes in my back yard.

Comment

I'm not a psycho so i would prefer poison or a gun.
                Probably poison in food that would mimic a heartattack. Doubt there would be any CSI style work done to find the poison as the source of death.

If not probably shoot him and dump in the ocean.

Comment

What about just sticking somebody with an epi-pen? basically untraceable.

Comment

it's not hard to get away with it if you're smart.

but not TOO SMART.

the more complicated you plan it, the more they can actually trace back to you.

just follow the guy in his car and the moment he's in a small street where no one is around, shoot him.

driveby on someone walking on the street is hard BUT someone inside a car is easy. they can't move. even if they duck, you have a general area where their body is and car doors provide no protection.

2 of my friends were killed in their car.

just make sure you have a high caliber gun (9mm minimum) and preferably full metal jacket ammo/ball ammo.

hollow points can be effective through cars as well but simple fmj works better. less chance of fragmentation or early/partial expansion.

and i say 9mm minimum because i've seen .38 special and .380 acp get stopped by car doors sometimes or deflected.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      LOL@ pulling the trigger is easy...

No it's not, understanding that you are about to kill someone is never easy, at least not the first time. It's incredibly hard unless you are a psychopath.
                      it's not about killing that makes it hard.

it's nerves, adrenaline, overexcitement.

once you decide to kill someone, you're past it bothering you (until afterwards it might)

that's why ppl miss in shootings. usually their first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X