No announcement yet.

Can people stop with the Bradley crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I was surprised at Rome's blatant racism..... specially after accusing me.
    I knew he was delusional and not all there in the head but this is a new low.

definitely lost any respect I had for him and his ridiculous opinions on boxing.
    At least we on the same page,no respect for each other..I can dig that..

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      of course you would. You scared man. Bradley is a much better fighter than Rios.
      Boxing is a business more money in a Rios vs Marquez fight then a Bradley vs Marquez fight.

Comment

Casual lame-o fans (read: all of you) always forget to factor in Bradley's head. Bradley's lead right head is perhaps the best in the game right now, if not an ATG HoF lead right head. I bet none of you noobs witnessed the beautiful clinic Bradley put on against the equally exciting Devon Alexander.

TKO within 1/2 round. Stopped on the 27 cuts that Marquez sustains

Comment

i agree..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            Boxing is a business more money in a Rios vs Marquez fight then a Bradley vs Marquez fight.
            Says who?

I never heard Arum say that.

Where are your numbers to substantiate such a claim?

How often do 2 mexicans pit against each other make it to PPV?

Please tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Once they slipped up and gave one a try, it looked like Junior Jones sending Barrera into early retirement until Barrera rekindled his love for the sport by beating the overhyped Naseem Hamed.

Got your timeline a tad wrong there,Kunta.

@ Junior Jones being slick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                They're not really saying that. But at least Rios won his last fight and has a good fanbase and exciting style.
                I love how Rios "dominated" Abril.

"But but but.... that wasn't his last fight! So it doesn't COUNT!"
                -What he will most likely say next

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  At least we on the same page,no respect for each other..I can dig that..
                  Bro, you must not know boxing. Maniac is one of the most unbiased and professional posters on here.... get your **** together

Comment

Bradley would win a wide decision over Marquez. JMM should just retire, there is nothing left for him to accomplish.

Comment

Bradley wouldn't have a chance against this tyson punching version of Marquez. it would be an easy strap for him though if marquez wants another title

Comment

Working...
                      X