Last Night Proved That Richardson Is Better Than Roach For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    lol richardson didnt even say one word to martinez
    You don't want to many voices in a corner~ and he probably wants to hear instructions in Spanish and I don't think Nazim knows Spanish~

As for the thread at hand yea Richardson is probably a better trainer for Khan but I need to see how they mix before I would go overboard on the pairing, it will take time for them to get on the same page.

Comment

Naz may be a better trainer for khan but yesterday didnt prove shhiit so topic starter u can stop reaching now lol. Khan lost because he got careless and a glass chin. All naz can do is teach khan on how to move and duck a punch but sooner or later he's gonna get hit. Then what? Blame naz for lack of offense and Fire naz and hire someone else again?? Hahaha

Comment

Just read that Khans next trainer will be Virgil hunter and he will fight Matthyse next. R.I.P Khans chin

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Just read that Khans next trainer will be Virgil hunter and he will fight Matthyse next. R.I.P Khans chin
          Post a source.

Comment

Originally posted by Reported! View Post
            Post a source.
            "@stevemaxboxing I just spoke to someone close to Team Khan and I am told Khan new trainer is Virgil Hunter and he is fighting Matthyse next!"

From Steve Kim's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              "@stevemaxboxing I just spoke to someone close to Team Khan and I am told Khan new trainer is Virgil Hunter and he is fighting Matthyse next!"

From Steve Kim's Twitter
              Khan has a death wish

Comment

lol at naz helping last night, he was just chosen a couple of days ago to work the corner just to watch the wrapping

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Khan has a death wish
                  That tweet cannot be real. Khan CANNOT be that stupid. And why would Matthysse fight Khan? He gets nothing out of beating a guy with 2 consecutive losses.

As for Pedro Diaz and Khan, that's definitely a trainer Khan does not want. Not his style.

And oh yea, Naazim helped a ton. He helped so much that Martinez ended up with a broken hand. But maybe that was just from Chavez hard ass skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post

What you folks think?
                    When is Naazim's last good win with a fighter?

Shane over a one-dimensional Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      That tweet cannot be real. Khan CANNOT be that stupid. And why would Matthysse fight Khan? He gets nothing out of beating a guy with 2 consecutive losses.

As for Pedro Diaz and Khan, that's definitely a trainer Khan does not want. Not his style.

And oh yea, Naazim helped a ton. He helped so much that Martinez ended up with a broken hand. But maybe that was just from Chavez hard ass skull.
                      Khan still (shockingly) has a fanbase. It would be a good payday for Luke.

Comment

Working...
                      X