• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn thats ETHER

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      damn thats ETHER
      I wasn't even trying but they left themselves exposed.

Anybody else have proof that USADA is biased?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        http://www.uci.ch/templates/UCI/UCI1...UzNDc&LangId=1

'UCI Anti-doping Programme

The International Cycling Union considers riders’ health and the promotion of sporting ethics as high priorities. Its anti-doping programme is now recognised by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) as one of the best in the world.'
        whoooosh.

I am losing brain cells talking to you lot.

And now "No Ceilings" has entered, ****in'll, jeez....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          I wasn't even trying but they left themselves exposed.

Anybody else have proof that USADA is biased?
          Are you seriously going to pretend that you and your 'nephew' weren't just thoroughly sonned?

As to the bold- give me the names of the other athletes who PERSONALLY pay USADA for their services and those who can negotiate/offer cut off dates for testing.

I was going to let this thread die and leave a shred of your dignity intact but since you want to play this game...

Comment

Thank you! They keep trying to change subjects in the thread too.

First it's "USADA is biased", then it's "USADA has no authority", then "USADA this or that" cmon stop the embarrassment.
            I didn't change the topic... The thread's title "WADA makes the rules.." and under WADA's rules and regulations the local agency has sole control of blood testing over athletes working in their jurisdiction, so i stated the obvious that USADA doesn't have authority over Manny, only the PSC do...

Comment

[QUOTE=ThePrince;10820001]Are you seriously going to pretend that you and your 'nephew' weren't just thoroughly sonned?

As to the bold- give me the names of the other athletes who PERSONALLY pay USADA for their services and those who can negotiate/offer cut off dates for testing.

I was going to let this thread die and leave a shred of your dignity intact but since you want to play this game...

How about you give me the names of the athletes framed or unjustly prosecuted by the USADA?

USADA has the backing of the authorities, US governemt, NFL, IOC, WADA, and everybody that matters except Arum and *******s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                I didn't change the topic... The thread's title "WADA makes the rules.." and under WADA's rules and regulations the local agency has sole control of blood testing over athletes working in their jurisdiction, so i stated the obvious that USADA doesn't have authority over Manny, only the PSC do...
                The local certified National Anti-Doping Agency(USADA or PSC) has the authority just depends on where Manny trains and where the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  you know things would be much easier if they had a wada accredited anti doping agency for professional boxers.but since they don't PSC might be the right address if pac decided to stay in the phillipines.but either way you'd have USADA do the last test on the fight night. i think this is not a problem, and will get sorted out in negotiations.

Comment

How about you give me the names of the athletes framed or unjustly prosecuted by the USADA?

USADA has the backing of the authorities, US governemt, NFL, IOC, WADA, and everybody that matters except Arum and *******s lol.
                    This is getting really embarrassing for you

Red- No one has to be 'framed' for USADA to be considered not neutral. FLOYD pays USADA, if NSAC did the testing THEY would be footing the bill (with possible additional funding from the IOC/WADA). So which is more neutral- a fighter personally paying for testing, or a recognized sanctioning body with actual authority paying for testing? Take your time.

Also, how is it that Floyd was able to offer a 14 day cut off? Is that part of WADA protocol? Can all athletes who are tested by USADA negotiate cutoffs for their sporting events or is it only the ones that personally pay USADA?

The Bold- USADA has the backing of the US government to test for the Olympics, Paralympics, and Pan American games THAT'S IT, nothing to do with Professional Boxing. The NFL employs USADA, since when?

AGAIN- USADA has no power, authority, or jurisdiction over Professional Boxing.

What is so difficult about this to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      AGAIN- USADA has no power, authority, or jurisdiction over Professional Boxing.

What is so difficult about this to understand?
                      hello mr.obvious! it's clear usada has nothing to do with pro boxers ,otherwise they would have been under 24/7 surveillance, and this problem would be nonexisting. but since they(pac,floyd) want to do testing for a sports event anyway, USADA is definitely the right address with the appropriate know/how. but if they want to go a step futrher then they have to go to wada.

Comment

Working...
                      X