Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Sees Wilder-Fury Unfolding Similar To Fury-Pianeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Sees Wilder-Fury Unfolding Similar To Fury-Pianeta

Billy Joe Saunders doesn't expect Deontay Wilder to fair much better against Tyson Fury than Francesco Pianeta. The unbeaten WBO middleweight champion admits Wilder is more dangerous than Pianeta. He just doesn't think the unorthodox knockout artist is capable of defeating the mobile, skillful Fury when they meet later this year for Wilder's WBC heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jesus Christ I can’t even tell who’s trolling anymore

Comment

Saunders on that good stuff. Pianeta knew what he was there for, which was to be a sparring partner. Those two were way too buddied up with each other to take the fight serious. I doubt Fury will make wilder miss for 12 rounds. That right hand will eventually land, especially if it goes into the later rounds.

Comment

Pianeta knew what he was there for, which was to be a sparring partner.

Comment

Fury will do the same thing he did against Klitchko. The only difference is wlad was way better than wilder

Comment

Saunders is Fury's friend so he's bound to big him up and support him.

Boxing fans know the truth though and it's that Fury is getting knocked out. His mind games won't work on Wilder. (Surprisingly I'm not a massive Wilder fan... I am coming around to him now though) Wilder has this unshakable belief in himself and at that level you need that.

Wilder KO's him inside 3 rounds.

Comment

BoxingScene has become WilderScene. Every other article is about Wilder. The tables have turned and nobody wants to hear about Joshua's snoozefest coming up with Povetkin. I haven't even heard Hearn say a word in the past 3 days.

Comment

Wilder has an IQ of a donkey and the same amount of power
                Gypsy King just needs to trick the donkey with a carrot

Comment

The world needs Povetkin to smash Joshua

Comment

Yea, and you vs. GGG will be the same as when you fought Lemieax lol

Comment

Working...
                    X