Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Canelo on the juice for the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG loves steak. Canelo loves that Ivan Drago prime cut steak.

Comment

According to VADA Canelo passed all pre and post fight anti doping tests that they administered. You can believe what you want to believe but I personally don't think additional testing will have any effect on the 2nd fight.

Comment

We can't really say for sure but I suspect he's on the juice...

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          According to VADA Canelo passed all pre and post fight anti doping tests that they administered. You can believe what you want to believe but I personally don't think additional testing will have any effect on the 2nd fight.
          Do you understand how cycling on and off of PEDs works and why 8 weeks of random testing is virtually useless trying to detect it?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Do you understand how cycling on and off of PEDs works and why 8 weeks of random testing is virtually useless trying to detect it?
            Key point here bro. Abel pushed for testing to start 3 months out otherwise we'd still have no clue he was dirty.

I'd say that it's highly likely that he's used PED's in the past & that getting popped only changes how more diligent you are on not getting busted again.

Side note:
            Lance Armstrong had the whistle blown by an actual witness & co-conspirator yet the public feigned ignorance & proclaiming him clean for more than 10 years. All the while he did everything he could to destroy the narc's yet in the end admitted he'd been cheating the whole time. Sold over 80 million of those fake ass cancer bracelets only to find out later that his testicular cancer was actually caused by all the steroids he'd been ingesting over the years.

Comment

Yes he cheated the first time.Drs. Pointed out to Ggg syringe marks around his naval at the weigh in. They matched the pattern on UFCs Jon Jones before he tested positive and was suspended.

Comment

the real question is do ''fight fans'' only believe in the failed tests !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all know the answer to this.

''he passed those tests ?!?! dont mean nothing. TESTS ARE UNRELIABLE !!''

''oh snap, he failed ?!?!?! WE KNEW HE WOULD FAIL THOSE TESTS !!!''

...........those kinds of ''fight fans''

guessing and assuming >>>>> facts
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-14-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I thought he was.

For me the evidence was in the neck. His neck looked thicker

Comment

When he looks noticeably smaller on fight night, gasses out quicker, and gets KO/TKO'd in the middle rounds of the rematch, we will have our answer.

Comment

I don't know if he was on any peds for the first fight. I think peds are overrated. If a boxer isn't good to begin with I don't think peds will make him good. Canelo has always been a good fighter who improves with every fight. I expect him to fight very well and be in the best possible condition for the rematch. I think GGG will beat him because GGG will also be in top condition. GGG is the tougher harder punching boxer with much more natural stamina. Canelo is much younger and will train very hard but GGG just has a lot more stamina by nature. This means GGG can set as faster pace and throw more punches than Canelo round after round.

Comment

Working...
                      X