Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Badou Jack: Rematch Must Be in Canada!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that rematch ever happens, this time it's a knockout. But I don't know who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Did you end up going ?

Thats f.ucked up if they jacked the tickets up like that

Especially for an event that wasn’t going to sell out

I got mine the day they were released and was suprised on how cheap they were
      didnt end up going. Hopped on ticket master around day 3 after they went on sale (since they didn't promote the fight worth ****) and they had ringside seats close to a grand, lower bowl around 250-300 and I just said "**** that, i don't even like Adonis"

Comment

I honestly don't want to see a rematch.

Comment

Stevenson is the Chris John of the Light Heavyweight division. Can't wait til he gets rocked and stopped, so the division can open up more.

Comment

Stevenson needs to retire.

Badou Jack to me just does enough to get himself a Draw / borderline wins. I don't see the allure with that dude to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              which is a joke, since I went to buy tickets and they were insanely expensive.
              what is expensive? sect. 119 , [ centre ice ] 13 rows up, [golds] were $125 + service charges [ $20 ] concerts and Leafs/Raptors cost way more, have paid the same prices to sit in second deck for Montreal fights at Bell Centre.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                what is expensive? sect. 119 , [ centre ice ] 13 rows up, [golds] were $125 + service charges [ $20 ] concerts and Leafs/Raptors cost way more, have paid the same prices to sit in second deck for Montreal fights at Bell Centre.
                lower bowl was around $650 when I ws on there.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  lower bowl was around $650 when I ws on there.
                  use "ticketmaster"

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                    use "ticketmaster"
                    that WAS ticketmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                      Well just tell him to sneak across the southern border and the DemocRATS will say it's his "human right" to engage in a boxing match. They'll probably throw in an anchor baby, and a handful of food-stamps just for good measure.
                      Why go to so much trouble? All he has to do is kiss the orange ring and repugs could care less if he's a pedophile or other criminal. He might even get a pardon.
                      Last edited by Corelone; 05-21-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X