Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: ADP02 ONCE AGAIN DECLINES TO HAVE A REMATCH FOR THE DEBATE THAT HE HAS BEEN CRYING ABOUT FOR 1.5 YEARS. JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD. NOTHING ELSE TO SEE HERE. IT'S ALLLL OVER FOLKS!!!

HE STOPPED POSTING, LOOKED FOR HIS BALLS FOR AN HOUR, AND DISCOVERED THAT HE STILL COULDN'T FIND THEM. PERHAPS THEY WERE BURIED IN SHlT AFTER HE READ THE WORD REMATCH....?

4-0!!!!!!

OH, AND PAY OFF YOUR DEBT FROM GETTING BEAT 4-0 YOU BET WELCHING BlTCH!!!!!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-19-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• REMINDER ALERT: ADP02 started this thread and I challenged Travestyny. Up to this point, Travestyny has yet to accept the challenge. In fact, he just admitted that he was DONE.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!

A SUMMARY of Travestyny's post translated so everyone can understand:

I, Travestyny, know that I CANNOT win the CHALLENGE as per the thread starter (by ADP02), which was based on an argument that we had that went on for 2+ months.

So I, Travestyny, will squirm just like I did for 90+ pages, to an entirely different topic so that it will, hopefully, appear that it is ADP02 that is ducking even though I, Travestyny, have been DUCKING throughout this 90+ page ordeal!!!

I, Travestyny, WANT OUT!!!!

I'm DONE!!!
      NO MAS!!!!

PLEASE, MAKE THIS STOP!!!!!!

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Last edited by ADP02; 08-19-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Look at Travestyny GO in his natural habitat

QUACK!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Look at Travestyny GO in his natural habitat

QUACK!!!!

SAYS THE BlTCH WHO REFUSED A REMATCH BECAUSE HE DOUBTS POSTERS HERE CAN UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC.....

YET HE BELIEVES POSTERS HERE CAN UNDERSTAND HIS VAGUE TOPIC....

YET HE WOULDN'T ACCEPT HIS OWN BEST FRIEND SPOON'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE HE CLAIMS IT WAS VAGUE

So tell me, ADP.......if you think the judges would have no problem understanding about EPO testing with your vague topic....why don't you get these same judges to understand the topic of our rematch. Is it because...YOU ARE SCARED AND DUCKING THAT REMATCH HARD!

Yea you are, pvssy. Yea you are. That's why that 4-0 stands and you're forever my bltch

Comment

• Let me expose you a little more. I can't resist

CLAIMED HE WANTED A RECOUNT. DECLINED IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Come on, ADP. Should I send a message to the mod to get approval of the permaban bet? Put your account where your mouth is! I’m waitinggggg!!!!
                If you're so sure, then why don't you accept the new challenge, ADP02? I've been waiting for about a week.

Come back, ADP. I know you're going to duck getting decapitated a second time, zombie boy
                Unfortunately, I do not think that you can get any objective experts. So there is no point asking.
                DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK!!!!!! LMAO

Oh....but that's not all!

As I said, I would accept any bet on .....

the BAP test mentioned back then was a threshold type test. I say YES!!!! and have explained what I mean already.
                You could have just said: Is the BAP test inherently a threshold test
                ADP DECLINED!

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IN THAT COURT CASE WAS A 80% THRESHOLD TEST.
                ADP DECLINED

Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.
                ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST, and had a threshold of 80% in the Bergman case!
                ADP DECLINED

CHEW ON THAT, SON. GIVE ME THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE. IT'S OVER. NO MORE ATTENTION FOR A BlTCH LIKE YOU WHO JUST WANTS TO CRY AND CRY BUT DOESN'T WAN TO ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE EXCEPT SOME VAGUE BULLSHlT THAT YOU HOPE YOU CAN MANIPULATE THAT ISN'T EVEN RELATED TO OUR DEBATE, BUT YOU CLAIM IT IS.....BUT YOU RUN FOR THE HILLS WHEN I SAY, OK, THEN PART OF YOUR PROOF IS TO SHOW HOW IT'S RELATED. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP, PVSSY!

You're stuck in the grave and you can't get out. Bye bye, bltch!

R.I.P.

Comment

• Tranny right now:

Comment

• Vadrigar back then.

PLEASE HELPPPPP!!!!

21 of his last 25 posts have been about me!!!! And all because I did this to him.

January 2018
                    Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Floyd was a coward who ducked Khan.

Deal with it.

April 29th, 2014
                    Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    If he beats Collazo in the flat and lackluster way he beat Julio Diaz, then no.
                    I don't see how they could sell the fight.

What could they possibly show as a recent highlight reel of Khan on All Access?

At least Maidana had beaten Broner in emphatic fashion, which generates some interest.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 08-19-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Let me expose you a little more. I can't resist

CLAIMED HE WANTED A RECOUNT. DECLINED IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

So what Travestyny is saying is that he found about 10 posts where he admitted to SQUIRMING AWAY from my CHALLENGE. My CHALLENGE for him was based on a topic where he used the same statements to DUPE judges!!!!

He was bragging and argued with me for 2 months!!! No more bragging after my CHALLENGE!!!!

AFTER that, it was DUCK here, DUCK there, DUCK everywhere Travestyny can DUCK!!!!

Travestyny, YOU ARE WRONG!!!

You tried to SQUIRM MORE THAN THAT, DUCK BOY!!!!

Now go find the other times that you tried to SQUIRM AWAY from the CHALLENGE!!!!

Travestyny, the DUCK!!!!

QUACK!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X