• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Yeah Visitors visas leading to green cards

He stated clear to everyone but two mad desperadoes

Here is just one of your rants about bitterly wanting to be here
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...sports&page=14
    Visitor's visa leads to green cards?

Comment

The way you had originally kept mumbling about the need for spouses and family and never mentioning anything about tourist visa until I asked you to be more specific, seemed like you were talking immediate family visas

But you keep incorrectly acting like Jamaica visas are different from Central America's, which I have a lot of experience. When family members come to visit they need a sponsor and Jamaica aint no different.

See even Butler showed you that even Marcus Garvey racist supremacist tourists like yourself often need a sponsor due to lack of funds
      No sponsor is needed for a visitor's visa in Jamaica.
      I share a column for the US Embassy from one of our leading newspaper and they said no sponsor is needed for a visitor's visa.

What more does your dusty a$$ want?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Siablo, maracho is clearly an idiot.. he does not even know what visitor visa is..

Visitor visa is tourisr visa... its a single intent visa.. meaning if you say to consul you have intention to get green card, consul will deny your visitor/tourist visa application..

You can misrepresent yourself and say you just want to visit though but actually have intention of getting green card..
        Exactly. If the officer senses are sees any signs of you not planning to return to Jamaica, the visitor's visa will not be granted.

You know what's up, man.

Comment

I didnt say it wasnt. In fact I posted the link days ago so you two would believe me about all visas requiring sponsors and now you are acting as if youre teaching me
          Nah. Not visitor's visa where I am from.

Comment

I didnt say it wasnt. In fact I posted the link days ago so you two would believe me about all visas requiring sponsors and now you are acting as if youre teaching me
            Jesus we already told you visitor/tourist visa dont require sponsor dumb@ss.. it can be self sponsored..

You're the one insisting all visas need sponsor.
            Last edited by B.UTLER; 08-18-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Nah. Not visitor's visa where I am from.
              Sponsor is not required for any tourist/visitor visa for any country.. they call it self-sponsored..

If you dont have sufficient funds then consul may want to see your sponsor affidavit of support..

Comment

Sponsor is not required for any tourist/visitor visa for any country.. they call it self-sponsored..

If you dont have sufficient funds then consul may want to see your sponsor affidavit of support..
                I figured so. What nonsense will that pedo come with next?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Visitor's visa leads to green cards?
                  No we were talking about sponsors until seemed to convey chain migration with all the family and marriage crap about sponsors

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  No sponsor is needed for a visitor's visa in Jamaica.
                  I share a column for the US Embassy from one of our leading newspaper and they said no sponsor is needed for a visitor's visa.

What more does your dusty a$$ want?
                  So now you are talking visas in Jamaica. I thought we were talking US visas for Jamaicans. Your article is probably mostly true and helpful but it seemed a bit incomplete and their link didnt work real well

Comment

Jesus we already told you visitor/tourist visa dont require sponsor dumb@ss.. it can be self sponsored..

You're the one insisting all visas need sponsor.
                    Yeah they usually do for 3rd world countries where I have lived a long time

Comment

Yeah they usually do for 3rd world countries where I have lived a long time
                      Yes usually that i agree but not a requirement. If a person got funds like $100,000 or more in the bank then he dont need no sponsor and can be self sponsor. This number is not a hard number it will depend on the consul how he see self sponsor fund

Comment

Working...
                      X