Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who killed Tupac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tupac had just beat up one of these Crips but Duane Davis said they already had a contract to kill him by Poof Daddy

They may have been headed to the 662 club but they were suddenly tipped off by a car full of ladies screaming Tupac's name after they had seem him being chouferd by Stooge Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I was either in SF, or Santa Clara that weekend, I remember it well. Jhonny loves PAC, and so do I.

Jhonny and I are staring at the world through our rear View!
      Then johnny and you saw some strippers passing and hit em up!

Comment

black people. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Then johnny and you saw some strippers passing and hit em up!
          Both just keeping it real, like penitentiary steel...

Comment

Call the cops when you see 2Pac. Grab your gatz when you see 2Pac...wow, was he a fortune teller.

Comment

Sorry guys i just lost my temper didnt mean too take pac out.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                Sorry guys i just lost my temper didnt mean too take pac out.

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  What happened?
                  You havent heard? I happen to be a king of England and this Tupac guy came over in 1999 a year after he faked his death. To claim my throne.

I was obviously not amused and became in a contentious mood and offered to duel him on horseback. He declined saying something like "i don't play that shi man" so i shot him instead through the frontal lobe after distracting him with a question about bloodlines & lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                    You havent heard? I happen to be a king of England and this Tupac guy came over in 1999 a year after he faked his death. To claim my throne.
                    We
                    I was obviously not amused and became in a contentious mood and offered to duel him on horseback. He declined saying something like "i don't play that shi man" so i shot him instead through the frontal lobe after distracting him with a question about bloodlines & lineage.
                    Stone cold killer! the last part of this probably got him banned. Chilling detail "through the frontal lobes"

Comment

Working...
                    X