No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Drops, Punishes Liam Smith For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
    I'm a boxing fan, mate. Favourite fighter was Ricardo Lopez. Unlike you, I don't have 'a guy'.
    Good pick . Finito was a treat to watch .

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      Smith could of been a world champ if he had not backed out of the Ali fight. What a terrible miscalculation, by Smith and his team to not fight Ali.

He pulled out all because he missed a week of training due to an "allergic reaction", to whatever. A reasoned, full explanation was never given. But, pulling out of a fight due to only missing a week of training was beyond stupid considering he was fighting Ali. A good decent fighter could of missed a month of training and still have ko'd Ali. That Ali fight that Smith was given was a gift from God and he pissed it away.

Now, due to that stupid reason Smith just got his ass handed to him by Munguia and his opportunities of being a world champion are now dried up for good.
      Don’t be too hard on smith guy can fight Munguia is just a 21 yr old beast

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Hurd can roll slip and duck punches when he wants to like against Galarza
        Galarza makes smith look like Mayeather buddy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          And Ali should have never accepted the fight against Munguia who looks like he belongs at 160. Business wise, after Liam pulled out, Ali should have sat on that belt and sold it to Brook for a nice payday.
          I agree with that assessment.

Comment

• Comment

I won't get into who has the better defence between Hurd and Munguia but all I know is that both need to tight their defence up before they face guys with real pop especially when they eventually move up to 160.
              Good take...

The Kid's a Package...Good Whiskers...Exciting, Good Power

Smith in some respects took him to School...Think he learned some moves, in this one...

Comment

And Ali should have never accepted the fight against Munguia who looks like he belongs at 160. Business wise, after Liam pulled out, Ali should have sat on that belt and sold it to Brook for a nice payday.
                Naw it worked out perfect because now we have an exciting young power puncher who’s gonna make some fun fights.

Better this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  If rios has better defense than you that is saying a lot.

haha truee! I mean they both clearly get hit but rios does keep a high tight guard whereas munguia uses slips more and bends at the waist

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Naw it worked out perfect because now we have an exciting young power puncher who’s gonna make some fun fights.

Better this way.
                    He's only 21 years old. Does some ppl not realize guys get better as they get more experience and closer to their prime??? Smith was a HUGE step up in competition. Jaime is still VERY green he will get much, much better. I saw nothing that cannot be fixed or fine tuned the kid is special. I'm beginning to think their is a lot of STUPID RTARDED boxing fans out their that don't know SHT about boxing. Casual fans think because a guy has 1-2 loses he's dog sht.

Comment

• Dang thought Munguia would win by KO. There goes $500

Comment

Working...
                      X