• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    HBO in Canada - $14.99
    Showtime in Canada - $10.99
    DAZN - $20

But DAZN appeals to Canadians because it has KHL games! (Russian hockey league)

pathetic.
    I think they have the NFL pass too in Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      HBO in Canada - $14.99
      Showtime in Canada - $10.99
      DAZN - $20

But DAZN appeals to Canadians because it has KHL games! (Russian hockey league)

pathetic.
      20 bucks, really? Dam!

Comment

• It all sounds lame so far. Quite unimpressed.

Comment

• So for those not interested in he line up, who would turn you? How many would it require? Just interested to see how far off people think it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            So for those not interested in he line up, who would turn you? How many would it require? Just interested to see how far off people think it is?
            It aint the best of starts, lol. Wouldnt write it off just yet. Hes still got more signings to fill the LA card coming. The "massive Vegas card" is supposed to follow a few weeks after the LA one, so theres gotta be more signings following for that. See whos on the Vegas one before deciding if its a bust so soon, at least.

Comment

• I looked at the title, "DAZN Fighter Signings, Event Date, Service Price Revealed."
              And all this guy have is this:

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Does anybody know what time this will be at tomorrow and where it can be watched? I can't find any specifics on this other than it's tomorrow in NY

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                I looked at the title, "DAZN Fighter Signings, Event Date, Service Price Revealed."
                And all this guy have is this:
                That's because this is orginally my thread from a couple days before trying to figure out exactly when this was taking place and how it could be watched. It turned into a kind of play by play once the event began so BigPoppaPump used it for his article and changed the thread title. Happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                  Who cares about usyk vs gassiev when they have the next two series of the WBSS. Obviously they weren't going to have the finals of this series seen as they won't even have launched by then!?? Lol. Obviously the cruiserweight finally is great and for undisputed but I think the next two series have amazing line ups so it's all about looking forward to that not whining that Dazn didn't retrospectively acquire the rights for last year's WBSS even though they couldn't logically do so. Talk about "dammed if you do dammed if you don't"

And are you really saying what happened to rosado? Lol suddenly rosado would of been a scoop if Hearn doesn't get him but if he got him he would be a washed up journeyman. More announcements to come, be excited for boxing. No one is forcing you to buy it. You can only be dissapointed if you had expectations for it but in reality you know you was hoping to be uber critical of it no matter what.
                  Expectations were high because of all the trash Hearn was talking. He made it seem like he was about to sign the next Ali, and that is the lineup you announce. Khan vs Brook would have got my attention, Hooker in the WBSS would have too. October will have a stacked card against TBA's like they do over there. The guy is a conman. I mentioned Rosado because we all saw the Andrade signing coming and he was already mentioned as a possible signing so I thought those 2 would probably fight to set things off.
                  If we get fights like Khan vs Brook, or Saunders vs Andrade then I have no problem admitting that I am wrong. But if they keep putting fights against people that are over matched then I'll speak my piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I disagree with some of your post but mostly I'm sitting here reading and agreeing until I get to the part where you complain about the lack of Chavez Jr and Rosado.
                    Not complaining, those guys were rumored to sign weeks ago. The more fighters the better. plus some of the names they have will need opponents people will recognize.

Comment

Working...
                    X