Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'm Getting Better, I'd Love To Face Jarrell Miller!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add the burger king heavyweight title on the line and I'm up for it

Comment

Just thinking about this fight makes me hungry

Comment

Andy Ruiz vs Big Baby would be a nice matchup. Battle of the skilled fat guys.

Comment

If Miller won't fight an old Kubrat Pulev, with a decent paycheck, no way he'll fight Andy Ruiz for significantly less money and exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Just thinking about this fight makes me hungry

Comment

Maybe I am alone, but I would see this fight as a slow as molasses snooze fest. Maybe Miller catches him and gets a KO, but otherwise a ton of plodding around and some telegraphed slow motion punching.

Neither of these guys do I find that entertaining in the ring. Miller is a blast out of it. Just ask him something and sit back and enjoy. But in the ring? With Ruiz??? I will read about it the next day.

Comment

These 2 win or lose i could definitely see them shaking hands and eating together after the fight. I can picture them going to 1 of those pizza places that offer, if u and a friend can eat the whole pizza, its free and u get your picture put on the wall.

Comment

I like the fight , neither one of these fatso's deserve a crack at Joshua or chicken legs wilder yet

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    Maybe I am alone, but I would see this fight as a slow as molasses snooze fest. Maybe Miller catches him and gets a KO, but otherwise a ton of plodding around and some telegraphed slow motion punching.

Neither of these guys do I find that entertaining in the ring. Miller is a blast out of it. Just ask him something and sit back and enjoy. But in the ring? With Ruiz??? I will read about it the next day.
                    Maybe you should watch Ruiz fight more not less. Youtube him sometime, he's got a no nonsense come forward style and has great hands. Personally, I like his style the best of any top 20 heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                      If it gets made which I doubt I got Ruiz on points.

They can bill it as the Battle of the Bulge, lol
                      Battle for the Buffet
                      The Boxing Sumos
                      Fistic Fatties
                      Loser Pays for Dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X