Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10th ducking road block and counting from the United queendom

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      fast eddie and the underwearsalesman are a couple of known liers who will do anything to duck birdlegs

Comment

I been on Team America all this time but if Wilder is holding onto and not signing the contract then wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          If you are correct Wilder will sign and call Hearns bluff but if you are wrong Wilder wont sign because he knows Hearns isn't bluffing.

Can't have it both ways, it's one or the other.
          If you have been following, Wilder has called hearn's bluff over and over again but here we are needing Wilder to call yet another bluff.

I was bothered a while ago, sitting in all the AJ Wilder threads callong hearn all sorts of names, arguing with AJ fans but now I really don't care. AJ can fight Povetkin, then Miller in the dreaded US and Remtach Whyte right after that. Fine by me.

Fanboys will be fanboys, learnt that real quick.

Comment

The juiced up bodybuilder will fight PEDvetkin next.

Just announce it.

Why isn't AJ speaking for himself?

All this damn back and forth drama for a fight that might not even last 3 rounds. the bodybuilder will get starched in brutal fashion.

Comment

Of course Wilder doesn’t want the fight.... because Wilder who has been making $1 Million - $2 Million per fight doesn’t wanna make $15 Million!

🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                If you have been following, Wilder has called hearn's bluff over and over again but here we are needing Wilder to call yet another bluff.

I was bothered a while ago, sitting in all the AJ Wilder threads callong hearn all sorts of names, arguing with AJ fans but now I really don't care. AJ can fight Povetkin, then Miller in the dreaded US and Remtach Whyte right after that. Fine by me.

Fanboys will be fanboys, learnt that real quick.
                So Wilder should sign or are you saying Wilder should refuse to sign and blame Hearn? Just a question.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                  You know that for a fact? Have you talked to Wilder to verify the truth of your statement or are you maybe just believing Eddie's lies?
                  Their side makes public every detail of the negotiations, if Hearn hadnt answered their queries theyd have said already

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                    Of course Wilder doesn’t want the fight.... because Wilder who has been making $1 Million - $2 Million per fight doesn’t wanna make $15 Million!

🤣🤣🤣
                    Olde English logic. 12.5 million is better than 50 million for some reason. If it's about biggest payday, why should Wilder settle for less than 50 million, especially if he'll only go back to fighting for 1 million according to you? AJ is sopposed to be able to make 50 million in 3 or 4 fights without Wilder. I wish him well, but AJ is going to eat a lot of leather before he sees that kind of money win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      So Wilder should sign or are you saying Wilder should refuse to sign and blame Hearn? Just a question.
                      Has Hearn responded to the questions on the two items in the contract that were yet to be answered as of Friday? I figured if he was going to speak he would address that.

Comment

Working...
                      X