No announcement yet.

kovalev continues the verbal assault on ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    yeah he should of won.but judges wanted more money for vegas so we get the rematch later.no rematch if kovalev would of won.
    save that nonsense. theres nobody else to fight at 175 for either of them. they make the most money with each other. had kovalev won he would've gave ward a rematch too.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
      Even then, I wouldn't say he was 'gassed' so much as he was getting tired and took his foot off the petal thinking that things were well in hand (as it seemed to everybody who had eyes and who wasn't a hard core Ward fan). I think there's a bigger chance of Kov gassing hard in the second fight if he comes out like a monster and gets taken into deep waters. With that being said, I think Kov will bomb Ward out of there by the end of the 7th at the latest. He bothered Ward with a lot of the shots he landed, and he's not going to want to leave any doubt. I don't think there's going to be much feeling out of Ward this time, so it will be straight into the cooker for Ward.
      I like that wording.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
        have you ever heard kovalev talk like this? .. thats why people say ward is in his head. he is behaving out of character. hes talking about ending wards career. this is a guy that has killed someone in the ring. he's not doing this to hype sht up. he is genuinely mad over ward dragging his feet to make the rematch. he has been constantly harassing ward on social media since the first fight. he hasnt even gone this far with stevenson who he supposedly has a rivalry with.
        Kovalev has talked worse than this, including about Stevenson. He doesn't hesitate to talk **** when he's angry at another fighter.

Comment

I like how Kovalev is slowly disintegrating mentally into a Tchernobyl dust pile ... Easy for Ward next time ... Just blow on it SOG ...

Comment

Working...
          X