Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! You are opening a new video/DVD store - name it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote:6626298dd1="HockeyFighter"]Screw her Araz. Me and you will open our own store. We will make more money than Money and combined with our underground fighting we will be the most famous people on the planet.[/quote:6626298dd1]

hey! I would be your best customer - better be nice to me.

Comment

yeah...With our record being 800matches and no losses if we combine them and our good looks we could take over the world. the there wouldn't be fight in street. cuzz fight in street is for ****. WE just fight in da hing.

Comment

[quote:6e83a30a8f="HockeyFighter"]Screw her Araz. Me and you will open our own store. We will make more money than Money and combined with our underground fighting we will be the most famous people on the planet.[/quote:6e83a30a8f]
        [img:6e83a30a8f]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=ParazIT&album_id=117475&image _id=1&courtesy=1[/img:6e83a30a8f]

Comment

World domination it is. Let's go.

Comment

Can I join?

Comment

hmmm I guess so...If we are going to take over the world we need a asian girl in a tight leather suit doing karate and killing people...

Comment

That, I can do.....

Comment

Great! you're in...

SO Azn
                  [img:4202e011d0]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=ParazIT&album_id=117475&image _id=1&courtesy=1[/img:4202e011d0]

Comment

Video Depot. :wink:

Comment

I want in.

and i also want all those wallid photos!

Comment

Working...
                      X