• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy is a hero. Hope he gets let off with no charge or record

Comment

Bite the curb. I would be in prison.

Comment

I would've taken a blowtorch & melted the mutha fckers skin off in front of the poor kid to give him some closure. This world is sick 6 6,its now considered being a bigot if you are against gays getting "married" & adopting kids,the director of xmen was raping the underage male actors on his movies & referring to them as "chickens" at his coke parties where hed get them coked af,& his movies win oscars but mel gibson was blacklisted for words,the kids from B2K where being forced to have gay orgies & shun meat & girls,& in return Usher made millions/won tons awards despite being responsible,lgbtq is evil BS .
        Last edited by kushking; 03-24-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          I blame the LGBTQXVNKUYTFKXCMNZNSHWQAD community.
          Did you know that the LGBT used to be the LGBTP which was because they used to have NAMBLA pedo buttrapers as part of their organization. They only got rid of them because they were interfering with going mainstream & it obviously worked because its now worse than a felony to offend them in most western societies.

Last edited by kushking; 03-24-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

That's not for the mans job to decide that Mans fate its the law and god.i expect him to get a very stiff sentence

Comment

I can see where this has legs. You can stop someone from committing a crime. Fine.
              If you are so repulsed by the crime that you start taking your rage out on the subject, then you've committed a crime yourself. It's not your place to deliver justice, only to stop the crime.

That might not "feel" good, but if someone kicked your face in because you littered, you'd probably start to understand why these laws are in place.

That said, if I was an investigating officer I'd have gone far out of my way to get this cat off the hook. He's a hero in my book.

Comment

Who called the cops ?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I can see where this has legs. You can stop someone from committing a crime. Fine.
                  If you are so repulsed by the crime that you start taking your rage out on the subject, then you've committed a crime yourself. It's not your place to deliver justice, only to stop the crime.

That might not "feel" good, but if someone kicked your face in because you littered, you'd probably start to understand why these laws are in place.

That said, if I was an investigating officer I'd have gone far out of my way to get this cat off the hook. He's a hero in my book.
                  I know this isn't some ''Hostel'' type society, but, punishments should fit the crime

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    I know this isn't some ''Hostel'' type society, but, punishments should fit the crime
                    I don't want any ol dumb-ass deciding my punishment or anyone else's. Especially not the types of dub-asses that can't understand why punishments are decided by laws, juries, and judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I don't want any ol dumb-ass deciding my punishment or anyone else's. Especially not the types of dub-asses that can't understand why punishments are decided by laws, juries, and judges.
                      Picture this;

You're walking home from a 7-11 (whatever) at 2am. You pass a dark alley where a guy is beating and raping a kid (preteen and regardless of kids gender).....

You can get the drop on the bastard cause he's not prepared to engage in combat.....I know what I'd do but what would you ?

And if I were the raping bastard, obviously I wouldn't want my punishment to fit my crime. I'll take my chances with the 12 jurors.

Edit -

Ok.............

While I won't tell exactly how I'd do it, I will make sure that bastard doesn't make it out of that alley without needing 24 hour hospital care.
                      Last edited by Curtis Harper; 03-24-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X