Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest WBO rankings at heavyweight and super middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren Boxing Organization. We have known this for years.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      It's 2019 - not some dark age when We all have to stay quiet while infulential people do whatever They want. I think it's pathethic how all those interviewers who talk to Frank will not bring that up.
      Frank is a bully... but some of them should men up or just stop interviewing him period. Why do We need to get fet bull****?

Eddie Hearn eluded to that in interview with Kugan Cassius lately. Called him out on not asking "Other promoter" any hard questions.

Isufi is a bum. Straight-up. Complete joke to nominate him for vacant title and not Jessie Hart, who just gave arguably number 1 in the division all He could handle twice.

Jessie Hart is *****ed over here too - by his own promoter... Unless Top Rank paid him some fee to stay quiet which is not impossible. After all Zurdo was talking about keeping his belt still... before that deal came around and Top Rank convinced him to handle to it Saunders.

A lot of pathethic things like that, but that situation is one of the worst in recent times.
      Isufi! Hopefully no one buys ticket to that ***** show.
      Right on.

It seems like no one in the media ever mentions the cozy relationship between Arum, Warren, and the WBO.

Even though it's blatant.

It's like they're asleep at the wheel. That or they're too scared to rock the boat and possibly jeopardize the access promoters give them to fighters.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-19-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I hadn't heard that about Warren bullying the media but it doesn't surprise me.

Journalists have a responsibility to report the truth accurately. Being scared to do so leaves an opening for corruption and abuse of power to flourish.

Comment

Working...
        X