Ohio Man charged with felony assault for attacking child molester in the act

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Picture this;

You're walking home from a 7-11 (whatever) at 2am. You pass a dark alley where a guy is beating and raping a kid (preteen and regardless of kids gender).....

You can get the drop on the bastard cause he's not prepared to engage in combat.....I know what I'd do but what would you ?

And if I were the raping bastard, obviously I wouldn't want my punishment to fit my crime. I'll take my chances with the 12 jurors.
    I don't know why you're trying to mix law and personally morality/decisions. Your Q doesn't have anything to do with what I was talking about. I already said I support the guy. That doesn't mean he's above the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I don't know why you're trying to mix law and personally morality/decisions. Your Q doesn't have anything to do with what I was talking about. I already said I support the guy. That doesn't mean he's above the law.
      I'm just asking ?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Did you know that the LGBT used to be the LGBTP which was because they used to have NAMBLA pedo buttrapers as part of their organization. They only got rid of them because they were interfering with going mainstream & it obviously worked because its now worse than a felony to offend them in most western societies.

I can believe that ! Drug dealers ger more time than pedos . It’s crazy.

There’s alot of people in NAMBLA. A lot of women be raping boys too.

Comment

For anyone....

Picture this;

You're walking home from a 7-11 (whatever) at 2am. You pass a dark alley where a guy is beating and raping a kid (preteen and regardless of kids gender).....

You can get the drop on the bastard cause he's not prepared to engage in combat.....I know what I'd do but what would you ?

And if I were the raping bastard, obviously I wouldn't want my punishment to fit my crime. I'll take my chances with the 12 jurors.

While I won't tell exactly how I'd do it, I will make sure that bastard doesn't make it out of that alley without needing 24 hour hospital care.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            I'm just asking ?
            I saw a guy swipe a salvation army bucket outside a grocery store. I chased him to the middle of the intersection and beat the shyt out of him while all the cars stopped and looked on. Then I took off because I knew I went too far and could have been arrested. I would have accepted it as I knew I was wrong.

Comment

I saw a guy swipe a salvation army bucket outside a grocery store.
              Never mind.........

Comment

Sad state of our sense of justice. Give the man the keys to the city, and let him whip up on more Julia slobberts types.

Comment

I saw a guy swipe a salvation army bucket outside a grocery store. I chased him to the middle of the intersection and beat the shyt out of him while all the cars stopped and looked on. Then I took off because I knew I went too far and could have been arrested. I would have accepted it as I knew I was wrong.
                  You're a monster, you need to be prosecuted and taken off the streets for the safety of our children. Who knows what you'll do next.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    You're a monster, you need to be prosecuted and taken off the streets for the safety of our children. Who knows what you'll do next.
                    Honestly, it was awkward AF. His g/f was there, screaming "WTF is wrong with you!? Leave him alone!"
                    He was a big, young dude that thought he could just do whatever he wanted.

My g/f was with me at the time and I think she fell in love that moment because she eventually became my wife and even though I have forgotten about the indecent a few times in the last 10 years, she tells people about it sometimes.

Comment

Without delving too deeply into this story my assumption is the police are crossing their t's & dotting their i's here & or maybe he excessively assaulted this pedo beyond even what the police thought was warranted.

I saw a story here a few months back where some other pedo guy was peeking in the window of this guys underage daughters room & the guy beat the pedos ass & he didn't get charged with anything iirc. Idk if there is more leeway given on assault if its about family over strangers or what.

I suspect w/e is up this guy will get his charges dropped or a suspended sentence or worse case get some 30 day sentence if he went too psycho & has priors cuz ultimately the world is better for this pedo getting taken off the street than it'll be with getting this assaulter who happened to help a lil kid off the street.

Comment

Working...
                      X